VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going to have to be watching this closely

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Working on today's. Waiting for the remainder of the lines to be released.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

whats the record overall? Seems good

EaglesPhan36

Since I started tracking this week, believe it is 12-4 ATS. Sorry today's is taking a bit, got jammed up at work and narrowing down today's selections. Should be up in a moment or two.

EaglesPhan36

Please note there are always going to be some match-ups that I do not include in the daily picks because I am looking for a maximum of the five strongest plays per day.

1. PEPPERDINE +5 [KENPOM +1] ARKANSAS STATE
    2. UTEP -12 [KENPOM -15] NEW MEXICO STATE
    3. CANISIUS -5 [KENPOM -8] BUFFALO
    4. HOUSTON -8.5 [KENPOM -13] LOUISIANA
    5. SOUTH ALABAMA +13.5 [KENPOM +10] UAB

These are some I left off the list of the Final 5 that you could consider as they do fall into the criteria but there were too many that fell right around the 2.5 point line today to consider, just felt these below were a bit weaker, but you make the call:

RICE +8 [KENPOM +5] NORTH TEXAS
    St.LOUIS -10 [KENPOM -14] TENNESSEE STATE
    BUCKNELL +3.5 [KENPOM +1] PRINCETON

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

These aren't matchups people want to see or not on TV, WTF????????????
    Just breaking balls...

BigPappa
    BigPappa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Please note there are always going to be some match-ups that I do not include in the daily picks because I am looking for a maximum of the five strongest plays per day.

1. PEPPERDINE +5 [KENPOM +1] ARKANSAS STATE
    2. UTEP -12 [KENPOM -15] NEW MEXICO STATE
    3. CANISIUS -5 [KENPOM -8] BUFFALO
    4. HOUSTON -8.5 [KENPOM -13] LOUISIANA
    5. SOUTH ALABAMA +13.5 [KENPOM +10] UAB

These are some I left off the list of the Final 5 that you could consider as they do fall into the criteria but there were too many that fell right around the 2.5 point line today to consider, just felt these below were a bit weaker, but you make the call:

RICE +8 [KENPOM +5] NORTH TEXAS
    St.LOUIS -10 [KENPOM -14] TENNESSEE STATE
    BUCKNELL +3.5 [KENPOM +1] PRINCETON
    Do you know if Pepperdine's Leading Scorer is playing? That line is that high because he was out last night and I think he is today. Not really sure. Do you know?

Balco10

Marquette by 20 today!

Balco10

Bell is not in the starting lineup today and Pepperdine looks like a shaky play!

EaglesPhan36

Would like to mention as well that those picks are not ranked on strength at 1-5, just as five picks listed there. So #1 is no better than #5. Wanted to clarify. I have heard no updates on Keion Bell myself nor seen any available online.

BigPappa

Would like to mention as well that those picks are not ranked on strength at 1-5, just as five picks listed there. So #1 is no better than #5. Wanted to clarify. I have heard no updates on Keion Bell myself nor seen any available online.
    Pretty sure Bell is out and that is why that line is the way it is. A lot of Pomeroy plays are off because of this. It is best to always check injuries when using his site IMO..

Balco10

It is obvious that Bell is out! I saw today's lineup.

EaglesPhan36

Where'd you see the lineup?

Again, all these plays are suggestions in form with the criteria we're tracking - I always advise people to do their own research as well and make their own opinion on making plays or not making plays.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 11-23-10 at 01:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

BigPappa gave EaglesPhan36 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigPappa

Where'd you see the lineup?

Again, all these plays are suggestions in form with the criteria we're tracking - I always advise people to do their own research as well and make their own opinion on making plays or not making plays.
    That is what we did. lol...

That is why the line is as high as it is..

Would you rather nobody to know that?

Your thread is appreciated but anyone giving info on some of the picks should be appreciated by you too..

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by BigPappa View Post
    That is what we did. lol...

That is why the line is as high as it is..

Would you rather nobody to know that?

Your thread is appreciated but anyone giving info on some of the picks should be appreciated by you too..

I am confused. Who should we appreciate?? I was just wondering if Bell is playing?? Everyone says he isn't but I still can't find it. If anyone knows where I can see this information it would be Greatly Appreciated. Thank you and bol and much appreciation to anyone who needs it.

BigPappa

Quote Originally Posted by Hammew View Post
    I am confused. Who should we appreciate?? I was just wondering if Bell is playing?? Everyone says he isn't but I still can't find it. If anyone knows where I can see this information it would be Greatly Appreciated. Thank you and bol and much appreciation to anyone who needs it.
    The line should tell you that he is not but I guess I should let everyone figure that out for themselves. I am staying away since I don't know. Maybe everyone should.

Hammew

The line should tell you that he is not but I guess I should let everyone figure that out for themselves. I am staying away since I don't know. Maybe everyone should.

Either the line told you or you don't know, which one?? I would rather read a lineup or injury report than use my interpretation of a +5 line between two shitty teams.

BigPappa

Quote Originally Posted by Hammew View Post
    Either the line told you or you don't know, which one?? I would rather read a lineup or injury report than use my interpretation of a +5 line between two shitty teams.
    Me too!!

But until I know, I am staying away since the line is way off. Too many games to bet to take a chance on this one..

Hammew

Me too!!

But until I know, I am staying away since the line is way off. Too many games to bet to take a chance on this one..

BOL

EaglesPhan36

That is what we did. lol... That is why the line is as high as it is.. Would you rather nobody to know that? Your thread is appreciated but anyone giving info on some of the picks should be appreciated by you too..
    I appreciate information, but I prefer verifiable information. Someone telling me they've seen the lineup card is like me saying I just got off the phone with Keion Bell and he told me he was going to drop 40 today. I don't know the other people who post for the most part and their track records on information gathering like anyone coming here would know I do or don't know Keion Bell [I don't ], so I prefer to see it somewhere in print. That's just me. To each his own.

BigPappa

I appreciate information, but I prefer verifiable information. Someone telling me they've seen the lineup card is like me saying I just got off the phone with Keion Bell and he told me he was going to drop 40 today. I don't know the other people who post for the most part and their track records on information gathering like anyone coming here would know I do or don't know Keion Bell [I don't ], so I prefer to see it somewhere in print. That's just me. To each his own.
    Yes, and that is why the game should not be bet. We agree. Good Luck..

BigPappa

FYI, Bell listed as doubtful at Donbest. That means 90% OUT. I do still kind of like Pepperdine tho but going to pass anyway.

usainbolt
    usainbolt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, and that is why the game should not be bet. We agree. Good Luck..
    According to SportsInsights twitter feed:

NCAABB Pepperdine - Keion Bell, Disciplinary, Questionable - is questionable for 2nd half

http://twitter.com/SportsInsights

hope that helps
    Good luck EP.. here's hoping for a another successful NCAAB

EaglesPhan36

Pepperdine will cash as an outright winner to start the night. Hopefully the formula holds for no worse than a split of the remaining four games and we get another winning day.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck.......you know you can always contact Pomeroy if questions...I have done so in the past

EaglesPhan36

Canisius getting smoked, no chance they cash - trailing by 13 at the half. No defense.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

all the bickering about pepperdine, and they win outright. i believe this thread was started so ep36 didn't have to cap the games, so stop questioning the plays due to one player being out. obviously, the linesperson has accounted for this type of thing before releasing the spread. hope these plays kick ass.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

you know there are accuscore and the dunkel index around.....might be to time consuming ....to compare and contrast.....just FYI

EaglesPhan36

Looks like if South Alabama can hold on, it'll be up to UTEP to get a winning day. Houston getting beat down. Did not like that one too much either today, but followed the formula. Rice looking good on the off the board play.

EaglesPhan36

Yikes. South Alabama gets ass raped to start the 2nd half, 18-2 run against them. Looks like we're about to witness the 1st losing day following the formula. Was bound to happen and I didn't feel all that great today about a lot of these, but that's gonna happen I suppose. Hopefully we can get some back tomorrow.

EaglesPhan36

Oh snap son! Houston outscores Louisiana by 25 in the 2nd half and wins by 13. Still gotta shot for the winning day if UTEP can get it done.

EaglesPhan36

11.23.10: [3-2 ats]

Another winning day, pulled out of the fire!

mrkron
    mrkron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I've been following a similar system such as yours for awhile now.. Although it does have some streaks of losing (sometimes up to 3-4 days in a row) it will eventually bounce back. The past 3 years I was consistently able to produce around 57-59%. I had a run one month last year where I hit at a 73% rate. I have kept track in several databases around the internet so I do have exact numbers. Important point hereis to ONLY PLAY THE SYSTEM PICKS. It can be tempting to bet outside the lines but it is a no-no.

BigPappa

Nice job again on these..

EaglesPhan36

Will have today's picks up as soon as the books put up the rest of the lines.

First 123456 ... Last