bigkrezca32
    bigkrezca32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

ILL to win Big 10

13/2.

Do I think they will win th Big 10? No. But will I take better than 6 to 1 odds on them doing it....absolutely. You're talking about a senior laden team that possesses one of the best PG in the country (2nd nationally in assists/game last year), a 7' that can shoot it better than any other big the country, and another 6'10'' big man that can also shoot it and is a double-double machine (despite not being the most physical guy around). Add to that the returning Big 10 freshman of the year (Richardson) and another sophomore (Paul) that some say has the most NBA potential of any of IL young guys and who has looked great in the 1st 2 games so far this year....not too mention a top 15 recruiting class that included an athletic, "banger" type 7' in Meyers Leonard and a do-it-all wing in Jereme Richmond.....I like the chances.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Love my Illini. I think they'll come up short to win the Big 10, but they'll be a TOUGH out come tourny time.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I'm liking Ohio State more and more. Hate going against Tom Izzo, but the Buckeyes are my pick in the conference with Purdue hobbled. Like OSU tonight in Florida as well.

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I agree - Ohio State or Mich St. Both recruited big men, but OSU's freshman is a banger - will move people around in the pain in the physical Big Ten

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Are these odds to win the Big Ten Tournament or the regular season title? Because I could see a tie at the top of the Big Ten.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

This is a great pick. Illinois has the talent to play with anyone in the country. I'm anxious to see how they look against Texas on Thursday and Pitt/Maryland on Friday.