shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii Classic...

Hawaii -6 to the BIZANK!!!! wooooo No major research, i know they are just so tough in this tourney, plus i'm up 8units today i'm throwing down another .5 unit on hawaii... Lemme know what you guys think!!

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

I'm going to the game. I don't know too much about the team this year, but I heard the new coach is bringing some much needed change. I also heard that he brought over some good recruits for the team. This year should be promising. I'm gonna lay a little on it since I'm going to be at the game lol

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

BathingApe, good luck and have fun man, next year i wanna try and get out there and watch that tourney, I changed cable services and won't be able to watch on the big screen but i'll find it online... It'll be a blast i'm sure, i've never been to hawaii, and what better time then for a bball tourney!!!

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

If you're in Hawaii, check out Trey Zeigler for CMU. He's legit, would have gone to UCLA but he stayed in Michigan to play for his dad. From what I've seen, though, free throws are not his strong suit.

BathingApe

Ok well I lost my 1h bet but this montana team is garbage. All they do is shoot threes, they can't penetrate at all. I'm thinking that hawaii will come out strong. Take it for what you will

BathingApe

Lock it up. We just started rolling over them 2h. They couldn't rely on the three ball anymore and just couldn't score already. Debating on whether or not to play cent mich