unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Sundays Picks, Now 5-1

Nice winner on UNC as they take down Louisville in to advance to the final four, that puts me at 5-1 in the last three days.

20 dime - Texas/Memphis over 144
    10 dime - Davidson +9.5 (depends on where you bet)

I normally dont put ratings on my plays but I like the texas/memphis over more than the davidson pick

Texas/Memphis over
    This game has over written all over it. I mean you have two teams that like to run and gun. Texas has posted over the total in 3 of their last 4. Texas is also on a 7 of 10 over streak when they play the role of underdog, not to mention Memphis has flown the total all three games of the tournament. Look for this one to be up and down. I wouldnt be suprised to see this game end out in the 160s by the end.

Davidson
    I have been on the other side of the fence when it comes to Davidson all tournament long but no more. I will back Davidson in this one to cover. Although I think Kansas just has too much size, speed, and depth for Davidson to overcome I think Curry and the boys will make a game out of it. And who knows maybe they will shock the world again with another win and cover. Look for Davidson to slow the pace and get good looks in the half court. Curry lights it up again and Davidson covers again.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck

Goose13
    Goose13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lighting Up

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Nice winner on UNC as they take down Louisville in to advance to the final four, that puts me at 5-1 in the last three days.

20 dime - Texas/Memphis over 144
    10 dime - Davidson +9.5 (depends on where you bet)

I normally dont put ratings on my plays but I like the texas/memphis over more than the davidson pick

Texas/Memphis over
    This game has over written all over it. I mean you have two teams that like to run and gun. Texas has posted over the total in 3 of their last 4. Texas is also on a 7 of 10 over streak when they play the role of underdog, not to mention Memphis has flown the total all three games of the tournament. Look for this one to be up and down. I wouldnt be suprised to see this game end out in the 160s by the end.

Davidson
    I have been on the other side of the fence when it comes to Davidson all tournament long but no more. I will back Davidson in this one to cover. Although I think Kansas just has too much size, speed, and depth for Davidson to overcome I think Curry and the boys will make a game out of it. And who knows maybe they will shock the world again with another win and cover. Look for Davidson to slow the pace and get good looks in the half court. Curry lights it up again and Davidson covers again.
    Nice pick on Mem/Texas don't jump the shark with Davidson my friend.

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bol

unde0087
    Did we win?

Now 7-1 over this weekends games. only loss coming on Wisconsin. Now that is results, I hope I helped someone win some money.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Heart Gimme A Winner Til This Thing Is Over Next Week

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

damn, start posting every pick

unde0087
    Did we win?

Unde0087 Monday's Picks, Now 7-1

Another 2-0 sweep again Sunday as we cash the over in the texas/memphis game and an easy cover for Davidson as I said they would keep it close.

Today:
    Bradley +5.5

Bradley
    They are finally healthy as Ruffin, Warren, and Crouch will be on the floor for Bradley. They went to Virginia and lit up the score board for 90 plus points last win. There will be some big motivation to get this first game of the 3 game series between there two because that would mean they can win the championship on their own floor. Look for Bradley's Crouch to have a big game and if they don't win outright I am confident that they cover this number. Tulsa has been impressive this season at home going 11-3 ATS but I am just not sold on the fact that Tulsa will blow Bradley out in this one. Take the points and watch Bradley keep this one within the number.

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

I am really going to miss davidson

unde0087
    Did we win?

they will be back next year, just saw that Curry will be back next year to play.