greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man They Are Ll Over Beasly K-state

Like Hes Superman --- Are They Gonna Cover? Against Wisconsin

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

did anyone see the interview on CBS with him during halftime of the WV/Duke game. he said something like he chose K.St cause they used to be good and he wanted to build a legacy there. WTF?, what kind of a legacy is he going to build when he'll probably be gone after this season. And i guess he was talking about them being good back in the 40-50's when they had Juan "Pachin" Vicens and Bob Boozer, or the 1 or 2 years they have been good in each decade since the 60's. he's got a ways to go before he could even hold on to the jocks of Rolando Blackman and Mitch Richmond in their prime.

billmunny
    billmunny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    did anyone see the interview on CBS with him during halftime of the WV/Duke game. he said something like he chose K.St cause they used to be good and he wanted to build a legacy there. WTF?, what kind of a legacy is he going to build when he'll probably be gone after this season. And i guess he was talking about them being good back in the 40-50's when they had Juan "Pachin" Vicens and Bob Boozer, or the 1 or 2 years they have been good in each decade since the 60's. he's got a ways to go before he could even hold on to the jocks of Rolando Blackman and Mitch Richmond in their prime.
    Nah... He basically said that the last time that they were good was a LONG TIME AGO so there would be no one for KState fans to compare him with. Basically, he said "I want to be the center of attention and don't want to have to deal with anybody else's shadow."

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by billmunny View Post
    Nah... He basically said that the last time that they were good was a LONG TIME AGO so there would be no one for KState fans to compare him with. Basically, he said "I want to be the center of attention and don't want to have to deal with anybody else's shadow."
    thats not the way i heard him say it, but i assume your being sarcastic.

billmunny

thats not the way i heard him say it, but i assume your being sarcastic.
    I'm being completely serious. That's what he said.

billmunny

I'm being completely serious. That's what he said.
    "I chose Kansas State... you know... because they were good a LOOOONG time ago. So, there's really not too many people that people can compare me with. You know... I can start MY OWN legacy."

Right after the 2 minute mark...

louisvillekid
    slummin it

"I chose Kansas State... you know... because they were good a LOOOONG time ago. So, there's really not too many people that people can compare me with. You know... I can start MY OWN legacy."

Right after the 2 minute mark...
    thats what i was talking about originally, the part where he said "I can start my own legacy". i doubt hes coming back, and he probably knew he was going to be one and done. so what kind of a legacy does he think he can make in 1 year, thats what i thought was funny.

about you being sarcastic, i was referring to your quote: Basically, he said "I want to be the center of attention and don't want to have to deal with anybody else's shadow."
    cause i didn't hear him say that, but you were interpreting it the same way both of us was.

billmunny

about you being sarcastic, i was referring to your quote: Basically, he said "I want to be the center of attention and don't want to have to deal with anybody else's shadow."
    cause i didn't hear him say that, but you were interpreting it the same way both of us was.
    Gotcha. That wasn't meant to be a quote or sarcasm-- just my paraphrasing what he said.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

football school with abasketball in their hand when beasly leaves they ll go back to kicking fiels goals ------ funny too they host them and n.d. and both lose