partyfoul01
    partyfoul01's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Plays Tonight For thursday and why!

I like uconn-5.5 for 1.5units. Reason is providence has a guard that is questionable and they are already short in that position. If he doesnt play uconn wins by 25 if he does play uconn still covers.
    Mich st-3 for 1.5units. really hate I couldnt get my bet in this morning when the line was pk. Either way mich st is coming off one of there best shooting games of the year and will stay hot until the tourny. Double digit win for mich st.
    Xavier-2 for 1unit. I like this bet alot on paper looks great. The thing I dont like about it is that every damn person and there mama is taking xavier,but since its on national tv the refs wont **** us like they would normally.
    One parley play and that is mich st and uconn for half unit.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Against you on the Xavier game. Good luck tonight.

partyfoul01
    partyfoul01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thx ya thats why I only have 1unit on it.

Look at this nba line. Red hot houston only has to beat dallas and dallas is without Dirk tonight? I put 2units on this and can anyone tell me why houston would lose?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let down situation...playing a top tier team missing their star player. The streak has to end sometime. Rockets played last night while the Mavs had the night off. I put the Rockets ML in a parlay with the Spurs ML. Could go either way IMO.