MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

UConn (-3.5) @ Providence

I'm really liking UConn in this one. Someone tell me I'm crazy so I feel more confident in my pick...

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry bro I can't call you crazy on this one...seems solid

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

take it fast, line keeps going up

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

I got it at the open at -3.5. It's my play of the day... For whatever that's worth around here....

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

you definitely are not crazy, but there is an outside chance PC keeps it a tight game.... dont get me wrong i will be on UConn as well and already locked in a parlay with uconn and ucla, but.... PC has to win to make the big east tourney, and they are on their home court, they lambasted uconn in connnecticut last month, all reasons why the game might not go as we see it..... with all that said, i always go with the better team on a short line, so good luck to us all

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCONN -5 now. The whole universe is on the Huskies. I've decided to pass on this one. Was planing on playing it as the Huskies on paper are superior and should be motivated, given the revenge factor and the March Madness factor. Can't see the friars beating the Huskies twice but stranger things have happened. Got to pass.

buztah

Back to -4 and a hookah now but ML has steadily dropped from 1.50 to 1.45 to 1.43 presently.

buztah

Phuck me. Biggest favourite on wagerline today. Already got the -4 in my BBP but was going to bet it big as a straight bet. Oh well. Hope the Huskies can cover despite all the joes being on them.

turnip
    turnip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2110

I'm one of the few on PC tonight. I'm not a Tim Welsh fan, but in the first game he was smart enough to know that you have to attack UConn from behind the arc, and he has the shooters to do it.

buztah

Turnip, if you're on PC then I'm all in on UCONN! LOL! Just kididng but nice to see someone took PC. Can't say good luck on this one as my BBP will suffer if you win but I hope you make some money on another game tonight.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Full write up in my thread.

coldhardfacts
    coldhardfacts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the other side. PC should stay in the game if they don't turn it over, and against UCONN they won't.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

In their last contest, a 77-65 win for Providence, they shot 58% from beyond the arc while holding UConn to 38% from the field. I just don't see this downtrodden Providence team repeating such an effort. Jeff Adrien should be able to score with ease at point blank range all night long. It will take another night of lights out shooting from Providence just to keep it close. These are two teams who have been going in opposite directions since their last meeting. The Huskies also will be looking for revenge tonight. Aside from the huge public backing that UConn is getting tonight, I feel confident that they will cover handily.