freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

boise state -5.5

like this game a lot. nelson is probable to play. boise senior night.
    the 4 seniors on the team are the 4 leading scorers. if they win this game, they clinch the #1 seed in the wac tourney and the outright wac regular season title (including an automatic NIT bid, should they fail to make the big dance).

freeVICK

to add, utah state sucks on the road (3-8)

and boise is doing an orange out. seniors should be jacked up.

any thoughts before i lay some wood on this?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was tempted to lay the points if Nelson does start but still unsure of it.

gzolling9783
    gzolling9783's Avatar Become A Pro!

lay the points with Boise State! The Boise State offense is much better then the Utah State offense. Boise State (at home) is scoring an average of 77.7 points per game, while Utah State (on the road) is scoring an average of 68.9 points per game. In addition, Boise State has already proven they can beat Utah State. In fact, Boise State is a perfect 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings against Utah State. Lay the points! Take Boise State -5.5. Im with ya hawaii! lets make some cash

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

My rule of thumb generally is to take the points in games that I rate as pretty much a pick em. This is one of those. Anything over 5 pts, I lean to Utah State. Under 5, Boise.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

at first I was thinking Boise St...hands down..but with Nelson hurting and possibly out I actually have Utah St +9.5 in a teaser...the line had gone down to -4.5 for Boise St...are you sure he's healthy?? Boise St should win...but will they cover?? This is a very important game for Utah St as well and yes they are horrible on the road but are due to all least show up in this one

freeVICK

wow the line movement has me scared. now down to -4. probably end up a no play for me now

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, line shifting is scaring me. 1.5 points in a game in which most of the people on here like(d) BSU.... I don't know...

freeVICK

lol funny, the two games i liked last night, boise and arizona will probably end up no plays for me bc of the line movement