MOMONEY
    MOMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wake Forest @ Virginia Tech (7pm)

The Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Virginia Tech Hokies tip off tonight at 7pm. Wake has had a pretty good season overall at 16-11, 6-8 in conference. The Deacs are coming off a disappointing overtime loss to Georgia Tech on Saturday resulting in a three game losing streak. Wake's greatest weakness is road games where they are an abismal 2-7 in conference play.

The Hokies on the other hand come into this game having won three games in a row, with the last one coming at home versus Boston College. Virginia Tech is now 17-11 overall, including 8-6 against conference foes. They are 11-2 in true home games.

Wake Forest is having a stellar year considering they have a new head coach and most of their lineup consists of Freshmen and Sophmores. James Johnson (true freshmen) leads the Deacs in scoring at 15.0 ppg to go along with 8.4 rpg. Gaurd Jeff Teague supplies the offense with explosive speed and pentetration. The Deacs had trouble most of the season from the perimeter, hence their struggles on the road. They do seem to be shooting the 3pt shot better the second half of the season. This certainly will factor into the outcome of tonight's game. The Demon Deacons shot 39.3 percent from the floor, including 5-of-26 from three-point range, and they pulled down 10 fewer rebounds than the Yellow Jackets.

The Hokies are scoring 69.2 ppg and allowing just 65.3 ppg to opponents. They are led by A.D. Vassallo at 16.3 ppg and J. Allen leads the team in rebounds with 7.7 rpg. These two teams played earlier this season in Winston-Salem where the Deacs pulled out a 77-75 victory. Tonight's game is big for both clubs. They both need all the victories they can in order to have a shot at making the tourny.

Two facts to note:
    Wake Forest has not lost 3 games in a row the entire season, nor has Virginia Tech won 3 games in a row. Wake is on a 3 game slide, and VT has won it's last 3. Look for VT to come out a little slugish since they have had a full week off.

I look for this to stay close and feel as though Wake Forest may pull out conference road win number 3.

WAKE +5.5

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

All over the Over of 137.

MOMONEY

I like the over as well. I just read your thread. VT is hard to predict at home. They scored 92 vs Georgia Tech 2 weeks ago, and 67 last week vs. BC. The key to this game going over is the pace of play (which wake will push) and wake's outside shooting. I like the over myself. 137 is low for almost any ACC game. I'm on it with ya bro.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

great stuff MOMONEY

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    great stuff MOMONEY

Yes, I forgot to say great writeup on your initial post. Best of luck to you (and us on total).

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Nice write up, GL on your play. .

Always nice to see write ups!!!

MOMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    great stuff MOMONEY

thanks mo, gl tonight. with ya on the buckeyes

MOMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Nice write up, GL on your play. .

Always nice to see write ups!!!
    thanks louisy

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MOMONEY View Post
    thanks mo, gl tonight. with ya on the buckeyes
    love to hear it

Ship It!
    Ship It!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Should have never taken down your lucky avatar momoney

MOMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Ship It! View Post
    Should have never taken down your lucky avatar momoney
    should of never bet on wake forest either

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MOMONEY View Post
    should of never bet on wake forest either
    I liked it last night but after further research this morning I laid off of it but still put them in a tease for some damn reason

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

got that over by .5
    lucky me

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    got that over by .5
    lucky me
    Yep, got it by 1.

Hey bro, a win is a win...