partyfoul01
    partyfoul01's Avatar Become A Pro!

louisville kid need your help

i saw that you liked the pitt bet and the under? anymore detail why? i have no clue on what these games will do tonight cause the stats are so equal. do you think gtech will be tired and lose tonight also what about texas tech with that huge spread. they suck bad on the road but 19 is alot? i need three bets that are ur fav today cause im down 560 after marylands bullshit yesterday and would like to be 2 units a game today on 3 bets if u only like two i will bet 2 units on two and parley them for 1unit. help

tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

party, the ku game will be a blowout. i'm sure you saw the k-state game on sat. night. it will be much of the same. tech historically is awful on the road, and most awful at allen fieldhouse. the hawks weren't challenged saturday night, so for the most part i expect them to be fresh. tech will come in tired from their game against texas. not to mention that tech will also be up from their win and will be slow to come back to reality tonight. ku's energy and speed at home will thwart tech who are by far less talented. i'm surprised this spread isn't in around the 23-25 range, so i'm taking the hawks in this one minus the points as long as the line stays below 21.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I can't lay 20 points w/ a team coming off the biggest emotional effort of the season.

I have no faith in GTech either. Its a very tough card tonight and I only have Pitt +5.5 and under 134.5 so far.

partyfoul01

ok thx

ya i need only solid plays tonight i cant take a maybe. im with you all the way tonight and im more confident in this under now i look more into it. if gtech and texas t is a risk like u say im leaving it be. ill be fine with two units on pitt and under and 1 unit on a two team parley. thx kid and if u see anything else tonight ur playin let me in on it.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I will, but remember its just another day for me. . . Im confident in all my plays I make, this one is no different. . .

Lets Cash,

partyfoul01

lets cash is right

i know we cant control how the refs will act or how the players will play but you seem to have done enough research to go with the best chances tonight and i like it. i will need your thoughts on the upcoming week on how u think these teams will fair on neutral grounds n there conference tournys?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Very excited for the Big East Conference Tourney

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Morgantown will be jumping for this one and the Coliseum was designed to take all that noise and send it right down to the court..(Makes it the worst place to see a concert)...I never thought he line would be this high though..I was thinking more around 3-4.5...First real nice spring day here so I know there wont be any empty seats tonite...Waiting for an exciting game and I like Lvilles thoughts on the under...Wait a minute I already hear them chanting...and it goes
    Eat shit Pitt!
    Eat shit Pitt!
    Eat shit Pitt!......

GL whichever way you go
    Last edited by awhitejackson; 03-03-08 at 02:39 PM.

tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

so my ku play -19 for 2 units and the over 146 for ten wasn't a solid play, but a maybe play? man did you miss out.