partyfoul01
    partyfoul01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville kid and all the other great advice. Id like to thankyou!

For saying take the louisville over it looked great. Im just glad I didnt let you talk me out of the spread. Like I let you talk me into the over,but its ok not only your bad advice but all the experts said take cincy. That got me started 150 in the hole. Well my point is I try not to listen to any of you guys and do my own research and thats what has got me winning latley,but my friend eric(AKA gtown kid) loves hearing all the advice and shares some with me and I tell him over and over dont listen to that shit,but he cant help it. It had him betting some dquezzi game today that was a lost. Anyways thx guys for advice. Good luck on the maryland game I thats one of my picks!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

First off when did I say anything about the over?

My plays are posted in my thread daily nothing more. . .

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe LK said something about it LK1...either way we can't win them all. Hell I can't even win 1.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

well I could careless who said, except this little punk who is blaming anyone for his own losses.

w/e. . . Forget it , its a waste

partyfoul01

You said dont take the spread and lean you lean

towards the over. I just read the lean part. It was my friend who said you were taking the over in that game. I just checked what you wrote and you just liked a lean. If I would of known thatI wouldnt of leaned with you. Its my fault tho for getting trapped up in this expert talk shit. When it comes down to it. Noone is going to pay for my loses,but me so Why am I letting my friend tell me about what all the so called experts think who are usually just doin like anyone else and flipping a coin. I have hit today nd,mich st ovr,lsu,arizona,louisville,and hopefully maryland. I looked at the stats and thats why I picked those game,but the two loses I took today that one fkd a three team parley and a 2team parley up was cinn and ovr in the louisville game. Im just venting out I guess cause I have nothing else to do right now but scream and kick my own ass!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    well I could careless who said, except this little punk who is blaming anyone for his own losses.

w/e. . . Forget it , its a waste
    I agree 100%

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

its one day dude . . . and its one play. . . a lean means NO PLAY by the way.

Anyway Im still looking to where I wrote this.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Its a tough call, Nova is going to bring a strong effort the Cards are just too strong right now especially @ home.

Score prediction: Cards 73 - 64

Lean on the over but Im not going to play this game. . .

score was 68-54 final, you are going to make it nowhere in this game acting like that. This is about long term, ha and your boy gtown seems like a good guy. . .

Never did anyone say Im an expert, just another guy who follows sports. . . My record is posted in my thread along w/ my plays daily. . .

Find out some info, before you start shit like this.

partyfoul01

I just have been doing well on my own and I need to keep it that way.

I dont look at these reviews cause it has not been in my favor. And gtown is a good guy just lets the expert pick his games,but your right its just one day and I feel bad for him cause yesterday he took my advice and lost 500,but if he would of stayed with me through monday,wed and now he would be up about 1500 even after my loss yesterday. I think I just tend to not read all your advice and thats why I miss with you cause the first advice I read from you was I think the purdue nd game and I went for nd you took purdue,Im sure you know your shit I just needed to vent on the lean today thats all. It wasnt close to the over and where was everyones advice on mich st?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

When did this phatom Purdue Notre Dame take place?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Once again a lean simply means if I had a gun to my head its what I would play. . . Obv I didn't see an edge so I didn't play it.

partyfoul01

My mistake I didnt go look back until now,but it was nd,pitt

You wrote this very long article on why you liked pitt over nd and I still went with nd cause there a strong team who I also think will make it elite 8 in the 64 tourny.

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn dude, thats just wrong to bash anyone for posting a losing pick (and he didnt even pick that game) No one here is claiming to be experts, we are all here for the same reason and that is to kill the books. There is alot of good info to be found on this site from the posters and you should try to use it as just that. Use your own capping skills plus the the info other people post and try to find an edge. But if you are doing so well, I am sure we would all love for you to post your plays with some write ups so we can all make some money. Good luck and look forward to reading your plays

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Yes and Pitt dominated that game for 36+ minutes, but congrats on cashing that one in the final minutes. Im very happy w/ my success this season, but that is besides the point. Post your picks and lets see what you can do, Im sure Ill find a loser, so I can remind you about it 2 weeks later.

Just end this here dude, GL

partyfoul01

Well now i know what your leans mean and like I said I didnt know you said lean

cause I didnt see the article my friend said you liked the over and you were from there so I figured just as I am from memphis and know never bet on memphis cause they cant shoot free throw another rule I go by. Do not bet a team who shoots free throw. Reason is because those teams will not be able to close out the game with a lead and they will never put a game away. for instance memphis wed was up by 35 at one time in there game and the spread was -18 well they only won by 12.I didnt lose money cause I dont bet for those team,but I also dont bet vs those teams cause its too risky. Teams like florida st,uab,marquett who really surprised the world yesterday with there very rare low free throw percentage. Are good teams to bet with even on the road.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'll second that bigcrank. Louisvillekid1 has some very good write ups. I enjoy reading his posts and thoughts on Ncaa basketball games.
    I post who I like under the best bets. We win some we loose some.

partyfoul01

I started posting a few nba games about a week ago and

They bombed so hard I felt bad for giving them out,but since then besides for yesterday I have been on fire and from now on I will tell you guy why I like the games I have picked and if I do have another bad day like sat then ill stop there cause I think ill think its a curse to post a pick up here. My pick I chose today and why were nd(because of how well there def is percentage wise along with how bad dep def was vs the three ball which was nds strong side,that game did get close at the end tho)my other bet was arizona,because of how even the two teams stats are with arizona having the edge in three ball and home court,lsu I chose because stats were even but lsu could shoot better free throws and was at home,but lsu would of not covered if the refs didnt kick georgia's star player out for a punch,louisville cause of there great def,and mich st over cause of both teams fg% and maryland tonight cause of there great def and free throw edge. Maryland game has not started yet and I have 100$ on them and there the second half of my two team parley to win. The two bets I lost today I did no reasearch just went with all the experts on cinn and I guess I miss read louisville kid on the lean of the over which is both my fault and I will not let anyone talk me into a bet. Ill take advice but will use that advice to just look at a game and if i then like it ill take it,thats where I ****ed up today!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Notre Dame plays no defense, one of the worst in the conference. . . But congrats on the win.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-15 at 10:55 AM. Reason: image does not exist

partyfoul01

Nd hold there opp to 40.7% fgs?

Thats very good on def. percentage wise I think? They also shoot 40.9% three pointers and depauls def allowed on three ball percentage is 39.7%. That being said thats why notradame had a 20 point lead most the game. I dont know what happend at the end but they still covered. I guess they put there bench guys in and didnt think they would lose the lead that fast I dunno it wasnt on tv around here so I couldnt watch it. but thx for props on the win.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant bash the guy for giving his opinions...hes one of the few posters here that puts solid work into his threads....Winning is a long process and Ive picked up enough of Lvilles picks this week including two big wins yesterday (Ill Az state) to make some cash...

billmunny
    billmunny's Avatar Become A Pro!

This whole thread is a party foul.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Thanks fellas for the support. . .

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMG..Shes really going at that thing up there

partyfoul01

your right and sorry i vented

He does do a good job on his articles.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

partyfoul,

don't bash anyone in my crew, or you will get e-smoked.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

partyfoul,

Have you even looked at past LK1 threads on the Big East?? They have been right on...don't come in here like this and give him crap without knowing what you are talking about...next time just contribute instead of criticize

partyfoul01

Whatever ok! I said my bad now shut the fk up!

I vented and that was my misake now you guys can settle down and stop jerking kid off!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    partyfoul,

don't bash anyone in my crew, or you will get e-smoked.