Gtownguy487
    Update your status
    Gtownguy487's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Arizona +2 ??

Last time arizona played washington it was -8.5 in arizona and arizona cover by more than 20...why is arizona at +2 now on the road?? is there injuries or something i should know about b4 i place my bet ...just doesn't make sence to me right now can someone help pls

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Arizona is my play of the day, but the line is a little fishy. They should win this game on the road, they need it for selection sunday and conference tournament seeding.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like arizona +2 as well. However i think the worst way to cap a game is to look at how bad a team beat another team at home. This game is in washington its completely different. If washington played at UCLA they would have been blown out as well, but the game was in washington and they won. I try never to cap a game looking at how a team played a certain team at home.

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

what's up guys... i am looking for a really strong pick tonight to key on and i thoroughly reviewed this match-up.... best i can tell, this game comes down to one factor that will largely determine the outcome....

if Bayless shows up and hits his shots from the floor at better than 50% than the Cats should win this game with ease.... if he has another off shooting night, than UW could come away with it....

so for whatever that's worth i guess it means you should only pick a side in this game based on if you think Bayless has a great night or a poor one, if you think he comes out hot tonight... Arizona is the solid play

Gtownguy487
    Update your status
    Gtownguy487's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Is Bayless's knee 100% better yet ??