Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Wednesday 1 play so far

WEDNESDAY 1 Play: Central Florida -13.5 against East Carolina

ECU are the bottom feeders of CUSA. In their last 4 road games they have lost by 41, 18, 23, and 34. UCF on the other hand at home for their most recent games have beaten Marshal by 14, lost respectable close games to Houston by 3 and UAB by 7 at home. ECU is awful in general but HORRIBLE on the road. I see I big 20+ win for UCF. The only thing i am weary about is that I have been getting absolutly screwed recently. I will wait till tomorrow morning to see if by some weird chance this line drops. I actually see it getting up to about 15.5 before game time. Let me know what everyone else is thinking about this game.

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the play for all the reasons you listed, plus UCF is in a tight battle for the 4 seed in the C-USA and i think that could be a little added motivation for them.

Tigers1230

Yep, I'm looking at this game as a HUGE play for me. Looking to put $1,000 on it. I really want some more input but I am afraid this line will start to climb early tomorrow.

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if i feel 1000 busks strongly on it, but then again i don't know how much you usually bet. I also can't see the line climbing that much because i dont think it'ss get a ton of action either way, but i'm still pretty new at this, so don't take my word just because i follow C-USA

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey, welcome to the forum jtuck, glad another poster with solid input love to see that. gooduck in your plays

and Tigers, I will have to check this out myself but looks good to me. goodluck tomorrow and lets cash in!

Tigers1230

If anyone else can give some info, that would be great.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17891

Welcome Jtuck - I think I will be riding this one with you guys.

Tigers1230

The more I keep looking at this the more I want to put on it. I see a lot of people are starting to hit up the teaser parlays. I really think this play should be considered.

Wyndham
    Wyndham's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1230 View Post
    The more I keep looking at this the more I want to put on it. I see a lot of people are starting to hit up the teaser parlays. I really think this play should be considered.
    I don't know what kind of bankroll you have, but if you're hesitating as much as you are, forget a grand and go with $500 or something along those lines. You'll kick yourself if you cash it, but you're clearly not confident in it enough to simply put the $1,000 down. It's better to win smaller than lose bigger.

MoneySportsGuy

Right on Wyndham completely agree with you. So many times I have thought oh @#$#@$ why didnt I see that and put way more on, but its better to win small everyday and often then losing it all and then saying oh crap that was bad now how to I recover? Managment is key in doing this and its so hard and tempting at times but more wins is alot better then big losses.

Tigers1230

OH BABY OH BABY!!! I grew some balls and went with my gut and it payed off HUGE!!!!!!

MoneySportsGuy

nice job Tigers I didnt get to do that in time looking at other games so great one for you!

had tough loss after tough loss today for me but be back tomorrow!