Creighton
    Iowa

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks for starting the thread..

Drake
    Kentucky

looks awfully good to me.. Georgia is reeling still and UK is nuts at home. Drake nuts at home just like anything in the conference..

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Drake nuts at home just like anything in the conference..
    Drake already clinched the conference title. There's little incentive for them to come out here and play a great game. Also, Bradley's playing as well as any team in the Valley. Drake knocked off Bradley by 1 in their first meeting, a game Ruffin (Bradley's best player) missed.

Glenn Danzig
    Glenn Danzig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like Bradley ML to beat Drake. They match up very well with Drake and their PG Ruffin is back now which has improved Braves team. Drake has just clinched MVC and will not be as motivated to win this game whereas Bradley has been playing very good lately.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

UConn
    Kentucky
    Creighton
    (+112)

That's me for tomorrow

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks pretty good LK1...I'm liking Iowa, Davidson, and Okl as well.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iowa
    Kent St
    Creighton

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Kent St looks pretty solid too...probably go with them instead of Okl.

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

kent st only won by 5 in their last meeting at home this year when the line was -16...not too sure why? they had the edge at fg% and rebounds...

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Buffalo had a 13 point lead halfway through the first

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

i actually watched a kent st game a couple weekends ago, where they lost on the road, and the quality of the game was crap.... true small school playing completely lower level competition, barely D1 in my opinion, it had the feel of a high school game.... make sure you cap this game pretty thoroughly if you like them in a play....

oh yeah, the game i watched, they blew a 5 point lead when there was 50 seconds left and they had the ball.... it was an ugly ugly basketball game... they were playing toledo, it was a few saturdays ago.... they cost me a ML parlay, check out the play by play on that final couple minutes

Quebb Diesel

that was an in state game...not too sure if you put an in state edge in there but in state teams typically play each other tough...

stingyrivers

in state??? don't think it was? was it? damn.... see that's what i mean.... dont fall for the trap of including teams in ML parlays just because of a great record on paper

stingyrivers

it may have been an in state game, but my statements still hold up, in state or not, both teams were ridiculously bad, so it definitely turned me off of Kent st for the rest of the season regardless of their record

Quebb Diesel

yeah...esp teams w/ a great record on paper playing in state...in state inferrior teams always play w/ their hearts out...ive done this plenty of times picking an in state fav not even thinking about where the dog is from...gotta love rushing plays!

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by stingyrivers View Post
    i actually watched a kent st game a couple weekends ago, where they lost on the road, and the quality of the game was crap.... true small school playing completely lower level competition, barely D1 in my opinion, it had the feel of a high school game.... make sure you cap this game pretty thoroughly if you like them in a play....

oh yeah, the game i watched, they blew a 5 point lead when there was 50 seconds left and they had the ball.... it was an ugly ugly basketball game... they were playing toledo, it was a few saturdays ago.... they cost me a ML parlay, check out the play by play on that final couple minutes

think buffalo can beat them?? were talking about buffalo

Quebb Diesel

yeah i feel you...i absolutely hate betting on teams i have no idea about besides how they match up on paper...it always seems to f me...id much rather stick to betting on top 50 teams

stingyrivers

i would reccomend to us all to try and keep a small card on ML Parlays tomorrow night.... i just have a feeling that out of these teams:

Kent St, Drake, Kentucky, Creighton, Iowa.....

one or maybe even two of them lose tomorrow.... its getting to that point in the season....

I have been fading NWestern all yr for profit, but because I have had cash on em, been watching them last couple games and they have been busting their butts to get their first conference win, they played State and Purdue extremely tough, got this feeling their effort will payoff eventually and Iowa might be their best shot before the season is done

WestsidePete

btw...I lost on the game too...bs loss to toledo...can buffalo beat these guys?? last 3 yrs 6-0 kent st....last 10 yrs 17-3 kent st...

stingyrivers

LOL westside does bring up a good point they are playing buffalo, i guess bad basketball beating even worse basketball is a pretty safe bet

Quebb Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    think buffalo can beat them?? were talking about buffalo
    i dont THINK they will...buut all 5 of their losses were on the road...2 of which losing to highly inferrior teams (detroit and toledo)...id feel better taking a home fav like iowa, drake, or creighton who will have similar ML value as kent st...

WestsidePete

stingyrivers I think you're right...but kent st is just sitting there...so far I'm on creighton and iowa...kent st would be the third..or just screw it and play 2 only...

stingyrivers

I am going with a new strategy.... ultra ultra safe plays that pay at -400....

tomorrow night.....

UConn
    Purdue +15

at -400

do you really see this losing, dont matter if the payout is low, if you hardly ever lose its all profit

was also thinking....

UConn
    Purdue +15
    Davidson

at -250

you guys should really check out the Davidson-UNC gr matchup.... Davidson has a huge edge in that game (won 15 in a row, beat the opponent last week at their house by 5, undefeated 17-0 in conf play)

Quebb Diesel

the only problem id have w/ that strategy is the upsets might catch up w/ the low pay outs ya know? its extremely safe...but upsets are part of the game...

WestsidePete

85% rate of winning over ten years vs this team..21-5 vs 8-16 this year..I have to take it
    small 3 team ml parlay
    KENT ST
    IOWA
    CREIGHTON

DON'T LOSS TO BUFFALO GO KENT ST!!

Quebb Diesel

here may be a great value dog ML parlay

Purdue +175
    Akron +200

+725

Quebb Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    85% rate of winning over ten years vs this team..21-5 vs 8-16 this year..I have to take it
    small 3 team ml parlay
    KENT ST
    IOWA
    CREIGHTON

DON'T LOSS TO BUFFALO GO KENT ST!!
    lol...whats the diff in payout w/ and w/o kent st?

stingyrivers

yeah, i know that's what has been killing me.... upsets are part of it, but if you track it back, -400 (9pt favs) lose somewhat regularly, where as -800 (13 pt favs) lose very rarely.... the past 7 days alone there have been a couple upsets a night of -300 to -400 favs, but almost no upsets of 13 point favs.... and you would be surprised how fast the profits compound to buffer your roll....

start with 100 right,

play 1-

100/25

play 2-

125/30

play 3-

165/40

you already doubled the starting sum and if play 4 happens to lose you havent gone into the principal....

something to think about

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I def like Davidson...what book allows you to buy 10 points on a parlay?

stingyrivers

the greek

buy 10 pts and the ML is -790

buy 6.5 pts and it is -450

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I like the Purdue ML as long as White is not playing

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Wow I need to go to Greek....I used to deal with a local that went through a site and I had great success buying 3 points on 4 team parlays. Now I am at betjam which doesn't allow it so I just do teasers now.

Quebb Diesel

yeah i know...im just coming fresh off the florida ML loss at home against lsu...i guess im a little biased right now

stingyrivers

i think the Purdue ML is an unbelievable value play IMO, over the long run you would make a big profit on this play, they have a great chance of winning striaght up

Quebb Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    I like the Purdue ML as long as White is not playing
    i honestly dont think he will...ill grab an IDS when im on campus tomorrow...

12 Last