mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brockman enough to get a cover in Oregon?

washington is a 7 point dog, 7.5 at matchbook, can they stay with the Ducks? the Ducks have one of the best home courts in the nation and they're facing a huskie team thats lost 4 of 5. washington is hard to figure though, they've beaten UCLA and oregon at home and they whooped ASU on the road. oregon enters this game having won 2 of 3, but those games are following a 4 game losing skid. neither of these teams is playing great basketball right now, is 7 too many? Catron being healthy will continue to help the ducks as the wind down the season, Bryce Taylor is coming of a career game, Porter's hit for 20+ in 2 of the Ducks last 3, and their start Hairston is averaging 18 a game. I think Oregon gets into the Huskies tonight and covers the 7.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington seems to panic quick when they get down and works the 3 point game... They do have some great 3 point shooters, but if they do get down quick early, this Oregon team is just too fast...I think you are on the right side here...I am going to wait and see if line moves at all..

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon all the way here...I agree they are too fast, will play great at home tonight..I don't like playing with points much, so I do have Oregon as part of a ML parlay..but I may play Oregon -5 and buy to get that...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I can't back an average team @Oregon, especially after what the Ducks did to a much better California team at home last time out.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12500

It looks like Oregon is ready to play a good game
    tonight. I think they should cover. With some good
    play and a little luck bring it home.

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn Mofo....was gonna take Washington in this one tonight, but maybe I'll stay clear of this one after seeing so many of you guys on the ducks. Maybe I'll just put a small bet on ** so one of us is a winner. Gl

badhunter
    badhunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Oregon has been playing good ball and now that Porter is finally hitting 3s (been cold all year - and even benched earlier this year), I see the Ducks hammering the much slower Fuskies. OK, I'm a Duck grad, but I'm throwing down on UO. The Pit Crew will be rockin'.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcrank23 View Post
    Damn Mofo....was gonna take Washington in this one tonight, but maybe I'll stay clear of this one after seeing so many of you guys on the ducks. Maybe I'll just put a small bet on ** so one of us is a winner. Gl

oregon smashed'em, but i lost some on stan.