Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thoughts on Clemson/UNC game Sunday?

Can Clemson keep it close in NC like they did in Clemson? With a little better FT shooting, they would have won the game in Clemson. Will they keep it this close on Sunday?

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I sure think Clemson is one of the hotter teams in America right now. The question will be if Ty Lawson will be playing and if he does will he be at full strength. Either way 9.5pts will probably be enough for Clemson, maybe even a +400 or more moneyline.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt that Lawson will be over 90% for the game...with that being said Clemson should be able to keep it within 10 points and possibly win outright as well.

Kellen

Im hoping they dont win outright. I live like 5 minutes from Clemson and if they beat UNC in NC, it would be ridiculous around here with all these Clemson fans running thier mouths. BTW, Im not a fan but everyone I know is and they would never let me hear the end of it if Clemson won. They havent won in NC ever so I hope it stays that way but I dont see UNC blowing them out. I think UNC wins by 2 or 3.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see why you wouldn't want the win...I am going to take Clemson and the points for sure and possibly a little on the ML depending on if Lawson is playing at all.

Kellen

As long as Lawson is out in this game, I think Clemson +9.5 is about the best play today. They will keep it close. IF lawson out, Clemson +9.5 and Rider -5.5 in a 2 team parlay.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    As long as Lawson is out in this game, I think Clemson +9.5 is about the best play today. They will keep it close. IF lawson out, Clemson +9.5 and Rider -5.5 in a 2 team parlay.
    100% agree with you on that. I'm thinking that if Lawson does play there is no way he will be 100% like diogee said last night.