Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2m's Ncaa Plays For Groundhog Day 02-02

Couple of ML parlays here... Didn't have success last night with them, but have hitting at about a 75% clip on these things so we will keep playin the big home faves!!! Here goes....

1* ML Parlay(+105)
    Rhode Island(Undefeated @ home this season and will be looking to avenge a loss to Dayton earlier this season... Dayton has completely fallen apart)
    Old Dominion(Already have beat Georgia St. @ their place this season by 8... Will be looking to avenge a tough loss the other night against Wilmington)
    Vanderbilt(This team is night and day @ home and on the road... We'll play them as the home team here!)
    Ole Miss(Undefeated @ home... Kind of like Vandy, they take care of business on the home hardwood!)

2* ML Parlay(+108) Whole bunch of huge home faves here

Georgetown
    Duke
    Notre Dame(These first 3 hardly EVER lose @ home)
    UAB(Coming off huge win @ UCF, should be pumped up)
    USC(Tough loss against Zona the other night, but I think they bounce back strong against a mediocre ASU team that UCLA beat by 33 last night!)

1* Purdue +5.5
    As I have said before, I hate Purdue just about as much as I hate the Patriots, but they have made me A TON OF COIN this season! I'm gonna ride em till they quit! Honestly think they can win this one outright...

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow!

Let's Win Big!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking all of your plays for tomorrow. Let's cash them all! Best of luck.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow interesting ML Parlays bud. GL man

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

like em all except purdue...i think illinois is gonna get it done. Remember how hard they played them in their house? rhode island will probably win ML but Dayton will cover

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

arizona state is far from mediocre and dayton is solid too...like them all besides those two...URI will probably win buuut there will be a battle of freshmen between harden and mayo in the usc/asu game...

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Went 2-1 yesterday! +2.16 units on the day!!! Really can't believe that Ole Miss lost that game! Otherwise would have been a perfect day!

Gonna keep ridin those Boilers fellas! They have made me a TON OF COIN this season! Hope everyone had a good Saturday!

I'm still in shock of the Patriots loss tonight... HELL YEAH GIANTS! Glad for Eli!

Let's hit Big Monday real hard in hoops!

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

you need to take that IU avatar off supporting those boilermakers...

ha ha j/k i took PU this weekend too!

lets start this week off right