Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going to go 12-0 Saturday February 2nd

Alright everyone, it's only Monday but I wanted to give everyone the heads up. I am starting to look at the games for Saturday. I will be going through them all week in preparation for the big day. Come Saturday I will post my twelve picks first thing in the morning and will be going 12-0. I will also be cashing in a ticket for 100 grand since i will be placing a $50 wager on a parlay of all 12. I know I sound crazy but we'll just have to wait and see Saturday.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    Alright everyone, it's only Monday but I wanted to give everyone the heads up. I am starting to look at the games for Saturday. I will be going through them all week in preparation for the big day. Come Saturday I will post my twelve picks first thing in the morning and will be going 12-0. I will also be cashing in a ticket for 100 grand since i will be placing a $50 wager on a parlay of all 12. I know I sound crazy but we'll just have to wait and see Saturday.
    Just letting you know, I won't need your plays because I will be hitting the lottery on Saturday. I'm currently studying which numbers I will play for a $1 ticket. I will be posting thsese numbers Saturday as well.

Dbldown11

hitting the lottery a bit different...first of all there will be close to 100 games to wager on. out of that many games I will be able to find at least 12 where the line is way off. Secondly ive already hit a twelve game parlay before, and went 12-1 on a 13 game paraly another time.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

hitting the lottery a bit different...first of all there will be close to 100 games to wager on. out of that many games I will be able to find at least 12 where the line is way off. Secondly ive already hit a twelve game parlay before, and went 12-1 on a 13 game paraly another time.
    Will you be betting these straight up too. Even if you lost a 13 gamer going 12-1, you would have made a ton straight betting.

Dbldown11

yeah of course im gonna bet them straight up as well...im not completely crazy

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah of course im gonna bet them straight up as well...im not completely crazy
    so your just kinda sorta crazy?

Dbldown11

i came out on a monday and said i was going to go 12-0 the following saturday. I have no defense against people calling me crazy because it's a crazy thing to do. Ill just have to wait until saturday to show im not crazy

MoneySportsGuy

oh well hey that is cool man if you got confidence and play it smart everything works out, because no sense in betting if you dont think your going to win!

goodluck to you and let me know who you have so we can cash in

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

i came out on a monday and said i was going to go 12-0 the following saturday. I have no defense against people calling me crazy because it's a crazy thing to do. Ill just have to wait until saturday to show im not crazy
    Can I bet you $10,000 that you will not go 12-0?

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Howd you do this past Saturday

Dbldown11

it depends curious...what odds are you giving me?
    Rake922 this past saturday i ended up at 12-10. But I woke up hungover and place the bets. This week I am going to be breaking down a total of 93 games one at a time...it'll be different

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I woke up hungover and place the bets.
    God, I have made some very bad bets this way or while drinking...never again.

MoneySportsGuy

Dont drink and bet.

It will screw your life up. Forever.

Dbldown11

alright well here is what I am going to do throughout the rest of this week. I will be breaking down a total of 93 games one at a time. as I look at these games I will be looking for games where I think the line is going to be off. Hopefully I can narrow that list down to 20-25 by saturday morning then wait for those lines to come out. Ill post the games that are on my narrowed down list as I come to them. Keep in mind that this list could change barring any injuries or suspensions.

The first game that is going to be on my narrowed down list is Purdue @ Illinois.

I believe Purdue will come out as a slight favorite in this game, but Illinois will probably win it outright,

Dbldown11

Will also be looking at:

Marquette @ Cincy: Marquette has proven to be a bit overrated. They have lost every road conference game, while Cincy has proven to be a bit underrated losing only one conference home game which was to UCONN by only 1 in a game they let slip away. Cincy has also beaten Syracuse, Villanova, and Pittsburgh at home. Hoping to see Cincy get at least 3

Kentucky @ Georgia: Kentucky is starting to find their groove granted they are winless on the road thus far, however Georgia has played a week schedule and while they are 10 and 0 at home they have not played a single good team at home. Hoping to see Kentucky get at least 5

Kansas St @ Missouri: Kansas St. is on a role right now and I am hoping they will have a good showing at home against Kansas tomorrow night to inflate the amount of points they will possibly be giving on the road at Missouri. Missouri is a very quality home team and I think they win this game big. They beat Texas at home by 13 and their only home loss was to Kansas by 6 in a game that came down to the wire. will play it if I can get Missouri at -3.5 or better

Dayton @ Rhode Island: Dayton has struggled as of late, but it has been to the very top teams in the conference. In their earlier meeting Dayton beat Rhode Island at home by 9. Rhode Island is 8-0 at home, but the only top team they have played in conference so far has been Dayton. They beat Duquesne at home by only 2. Dayton is the play at +4.5 or better.

Miami Ohio @ Ball State: Miami Ohio has a very deceptive record at (8-10) (2-4) in conference. They have played the toughest schedule in the NCAA and all four conference losses have been to the top tier teams in conference. Ball state is a horrible team, and while slightly better at home when it comes to quality teams at home they have played western michigan there and were beaten by 26. Miami OH. is the play at -7.5 or better.

Rutgers @ Louisville: Rutgers has been blown out in it's conference games aside from a win last week at a worn out and falling fast Pittsburgh team. Louisville is a great home team. they are they play at -13 or better

Florida @ Arkansas: Florida is starting to play some great ball, as evidence by their domination over Vanderbilt this past weekend. (Even though Vanderbilt is ovverated it was still very impressive). Arkansas has a good overall record but only because of a week schedule. they are only 3-2 in conference play. And while 9-1 at home the only decent team they have played at home was South Carolina which they lost by 4. Florida is they play at -3.5 or better.

Iowa St. @ Nebraska: Iowa St. is an absolutely horrible on the road with a 0-5 record. And while Nebraska is also a bad team, at home they are fair. Their home losses were by 2 to Baylor, and a blow out loss to the best team in the country in Kansas. Nebraska did however beat Arizona and Oregon at home, teams from what many people call the best conference in CBB. Nebraska is the play at -5 or better

Those are the games I have narrowed down from the list so far, I'll post more tomorrow.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm going 7-4 myself.

Dbldown11

looks like the Missouri game is gonna be off the books for me after those suspensions...kinda sucks because I really like the way that one looked

imgv94

That one was setting up to be a good one I know wat u mean.

Dbldown11

haha are you serious now or still mocking me imgv? haha

imgv94

Serious bro. I think Missouri at anything less than -6 was going to be solid.

Dbldown11

yeah and I dont see any way they would have been higher than that. I wouldnt have been surprised to see a pick or even Kansas St. as a slight favorite...oh well though there are still plenty of other games

Dbldown11

Alright here are some of the other games I think look to shape out nicely for a wrong line Saturday:

Bowling Green @ Western Michigan: Bowling Green is a decent team in the MAC, but a horrible team on the road. Their two conference road games were blowout losses, they should get a road win tonight at Ball St....but that's ball st. Western Michigan is shaping up to be one of the few good teams in the MAC @ 5-2 in conference, and 6-1 home record. They have won all their conference home games by double digits. Bowling green losing all conference road games by double digits and Western Michigan winning all conference home games by double digits make Western Mich the pick for me at -10 or better which we should be able to get it at.

Auburn @ Vanderbilt: Auburn has played a horrible out of conference schedule. They did get a win @ LSU but they are a joke. At Florida and at Bama Auburn was blown out. Vanderbilt has lost 3 of their last 4 however those losses were @ Tennessee, @ Kentucky who is turning it around, and @ Florida all respectable losses (although the margin of victory for florida leaves vandy something to worry about). Vanderbilt is 13-0 at home and at -10 or better will be the play. Not too confident i can get that number though.

Ohio St. @ Iowa: Not much to say about it game other than Iowa has been playing better ball as of late and is always a very quality team at home. If I can somehow get +5.5 or better for Iowa I'll have to consider it

Tennessee @ Mississippi St: Tennessee is a proven team on the road with their only road loss at a resurgent Kentucky team. They have road wins at Xavier, Gonzago, and South Carolina. Mississippi St. is having a great year but havnt played nearly as tough a schedule as Tennessee. Their only signature home win is against Mississippi but you almost have to throw that out when capping this game cause it's a huge rivalry. They also lost at home to a bad road team in Miami. Tennessee will be my play here at PK or better which i should be able to get no problem.

Davidson @ Tenn. Chattanooga: Davidson blew tenn. Chattanooga out at home by 27 points earlier this year. They have already played 6 road conference games and have dominated all of them. Chattanooga is a good home team but Davidson is in another league. Davidson is the pick at -7 or better which shouldnt be a problem getting that number.

Drake @ Indiana St: Drake is this years surprise team and everyone is jumping on their bandwagon...good news for me in this game. Drake is a good team on the road but all their road conference games have been close. Indiana st is a fair team in the MVC but somehow when you put them at home they are elite. They have beaten all the top teams in the MVC at home and are 9-0 at their place. Drake should be giving at least 4 here I would think and that makes Indiana St. the play for me as I think they may win this one straight up.
    Last edited by Dbldown11; 01-30-08 at 04:13 PM. Reason: im an idiot

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gett'em!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Is this guy for real? What a shmuck !

Dbldown11

thanks for any constructive criticism of any sort on the write ups Ralphie, ill be sure to take that to heart from some guy with 6 posts. Do me a favor and fade all my final picks for saturday

MoneySportsGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    gett'em!

look look its mofo with the hot avatar!!!

Dbldown11

Illinois St @ Missouri St: Illinois St. is a very good team this year and even a fair road team, however playing on the road in the MVC is tough, especially against a Missouri St. team whos only home loss this season is to Purdue by 2 points. I think this line will come out with Missouri st as a slight favorite and if can get them at -4 or better they will be my play

Well I think those are the games I am going to be looking at. The rest will have to wait until Friday night/Saturday morning until the lines come out then look for some that are off. For now ill just sit back and enjoy a very nice slate of weekday CBB games

Dbldown11

11-2 posted playsthe past two nights, will have to improve that slightly for saturday but with many more games to choose from it's deffinately possible

MoneySportsGuy

keep up the goodwork Dbldown enjoy talking wagers with you, you got an eye for it, lets keep that cash coming in!

Dbldown11

thanks for the support moneysportguy just hope i can pull this out saturday, otherwise ill look like a donkey. Not to mention that 100k would be awfully nice

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

I will drink 12 beers during the early games, fall asleep, wake up 10min before my book closes, call in games by memory and blow the rest of my money on some 12 point wac road fav.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hit 12 in a row this week..H#LL of a feeling...Ill be watching and rooting for you...I WOULD SERIOUSLY RETHINK OR AVOID THOSE DAMNED DAYTON FLYERS....

Rake... your Avatar scares me and gives me nightmares
    Last edited by awhitejackson; 01-31-08 at 11:23 AM.

Dbldown11

Ok so I capped tonights games very similar to the way I have capped and will be capping the games for Saturday, which is a little different than I normally do it. So I guess Ill call tonight sort of a dry run for Saturday. Here's my picks for the night:

Notre Dame -8.5
    Wisconsin Milwaukee -2.5
    Tennessee Chattanooga -5
    Arkansas LR +13
    Cleveland St. +3.5
    Fordham PK
    Austin Peay -3
    Northern Arizona -2
    Idaho St. +9

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be on Northern Arizona as well, trying to see if Fordham will be worth the pick.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Good luck sorta crazy hope it cashes for ya

12 Last