Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville/Connecticut thoughts wanted

Connecticut is coming off a big win at Indiana and are 1.5 point favorites at home tonight against the Louisville Cardinals. I already played Connecticut for a few units, but I wanted to get your thoughts on this one.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

louisville will win this game straight up. UCONN will start to show their downfall from having their two biggest players suspended. Look what happend to Pittsburgh without their two starts. They played well for a game or two after that and now they are showing how much it hurts losing at home to Rutgers. Also Louisville is playing great basketball right now with their team finally intact.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I actually prefer the Under. Both defenses holding opponents to 37 percent shooting, I don't see Connecticut running the floor as much as they like vs. the Cardinals defense.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Louisville beat this team easily twice last season. Uconn's team was really young and they now have more experience. With that being said the cards will get the win in this spot. Louisville is back heathly and they are going to find there way back to their top 10 preseason ranking by seasons' end starting with this road win tonight. 7'3 Thabeet was abused last year by D padgett and D Caracter. Uconn will not be able to attack the 2-3 matchup zone pitino will apply without jerome dyson and backup pg wiggins not playing. Points are going to be hard to come by for the huskies all night. Don't read too much into that indiana game, because the big 10 is so bad we have no clue how good anyone in the conference really is. I can't see uconn winning back to back games against IU and UL without their top scorer. Uconn is gettin better but the cards are way too deep for this team especially with their suspensions. Cards get a lead early in this one from forcing turnovers and the crowd goes away. Play the cards ML and watch them get the big road win tonight.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the Louisville angle here and taking them as well..

beardog
    beardog's Avatar Become A Pro!

louisville +1

I agree with the Louisville angle here and taking them as well..

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I think I will stick with LT and hit up the under.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Like the over 139 in this one

PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville in a big one!!

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, UCONN showed up tonight and pulled it through, congrats to Huskie backers!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for your thoughts fellas. I had an unposted small play on the under in addition to my UCOON play, thanks LT.