teazeman
    teazeman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Play:

Going with the sooners -8 or 8.5 whatever the fcuk it is, the cowboys and their idiot sweatbag coach cost me a bunch on saturday and this is strickly a fade of them on the road. i have seen better coached squads at the armory on tuesday nights, fade, follow, or get the hell out of the way.

some of you handicappers look at this one and tell me what you think as i'm not even looking just laying the points and fading sweatbag sutton.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

For what it's worth, and im slumping myself. But i will be going with the Sooners - the points. Oklahoma States power ranking is 125 And Oklahoma's power ranking is 19.
    I did have some good luck using the power ranking today.
    But curious is onto something much better using his exotic math method.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teazeman View Post
    Going with the sooners -8 or 8.5 whatever the fcuk it is, the cowboys and their idiot sweatbag coach cost me a bunch on saturday and this is strickly a fade of them on the road. i have seen better coached squads at the armory on tuesday nights, fade, follow, or get the hell out of the way.

some of you handicappers look at this one and tell me what you think as i'm not even looking just laying the points and fading sweatbag sutton.

gl teazeman! im still lookin over this one a bit.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Oklahoma at -8.5

so lets cash in tonight teaze and gundog

and mofo

get on the train cause were going straight to the bank