MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Siena/Iona

Why is Siena only favored by -3 here? I dont get this seems like maybe a trap game I am looking at everything and the main thing stands out is Iona only scores 66 a game, with Siena scoring 76. I know Siena gives up 71 but even still line doesnt make sense to me. Anybody have thoughts or opinions on this game?

I am going to take Siena -3 looks good to me

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two factors ... Siena only beat Iona by 5 at home and Siena just got killed on the road by 29 pts. Iona has also won a couple in a row at home. I'm passing on this one, GL to you!

MoneySportsGuy

Yeah I am deciding if going to do this or not, now I am looking at Michigan State and Michigan I really love MSU but they cant seem to cover worth crap and Michigan is always gives them at least an instate fight I know Michigan is bad, but considering they only lost to Wisconsin by 3, maybe that was game they got their groove and are going to turn it around and at least be competitive.

MoneySportsGuy

Yeah good point Eagles, I went with them at -3.5 and also on Niagra -2 so lets cash in today!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Sienna in this game. Seems like a good value.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

siena -145 is what i gifted in at
    i hope they show up today i got greased last time withem

MoneySportsGuy

Yeah I think Siena will show up, stupid of me betting Niagra they are down by 4 at half, they better turn it around grrrrr

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna put two in my brain if Niagara screws me again today. I swore them off, but jumped back on the train today. They better get their shit together!

MoneySportsGuy

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I'm gonna put two in my brain if Niagara screws me again today. I swore them off, but jumped back on the train today. They better get their shit together!
    whew thank goodness Eagles, Siena and Niagra made me positive for the day after MSU @$@#$$@ messed up.

by the way, I want to say thanks, because wasnt for your balls with going with Niagra after burned you over and over I wouldnt have gone either. They got me bad few games they didnt cover and I knew you were laying off and good capper so I saw your post I was like oh @$@$ let me take another look at it and throw some money

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Hey eagles fan, did you follow my Niagara and Sienna pick from the Free Money plays?