Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M's NCAA 01/26-Saturday Plays

2* ML Parlay(-103)
    Memphis(They will be pumepd for this game and should cruise)
    Wisc-Green Bay(Fresh off a big home win against Cleve St. and playing the lowly Penguins of Youngstown St. @ home)
    Marquette(Have not really been playing all that great, but I think they will get back on track @ home against Depaul)
    Iowa(I think I'm just gonna bet against Penn St. for the rest of the year since Geary Claxton is out)

2* Purdue PK

Have had my eye on this one all week actually... We shall see what both of these teams are made of in kind of a surprise top of the conference matchup here... The Boilers have absolutely been on fire lately and I'm gonna ride the hot hand... I absolutely hate them as much as possible, being an IU fan, but PU has won me some nice coin so far this season! Go Boilers, Go Hoosiers! IU will have the conference lead by themselves after tomorrow!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

good luck P2M! hope you have a rokin' day tomorrow!

I'll be on that boilmaker play with you, just watching the line.
    Wiscy record is a little bit of smoke and mirror - haven't really played the toughest of teams per se, and I don't know off hand the last time the Badgers won in W. Lafayette.

Good luck!!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    good luck P2M! hope you have a rokin' day tomorrow!

I'll be on that boilmaker play with you, just watching the line.
    Wiscy record is a little bit of smoke and mirror - haven't really played the toughest of teams per se, and I don't know off hand the last time the Badgers won in W. Lafayette.

Good luck!!
    Thanks Checker! Good Luck to you to as well bud...