mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dsethi View Post
    thanks man...

as far as moving out west - knew 1 girl and had a couple older cousins that I knew, other than that, was on my own. Did it before when I went to college, figured I might as well give it a shot after graduation, job opportunity was one that I didn't think I could pass up. It's been enjoyable out here for the most part - I'm sure you're a personable dude and it won't be hard meeting new people and getting a feel for the night life.

Try the Mexican down there and then out here in SF's Mission district - tell me which is better -

Oh yeah and tell Ginobli i said what's up haha - when are you moving?

yeah i meet people pretty easily, but its an entirely different culture im sure. all republicans and dallas cowboys fans. im thinking i'll get in two fights before i get the key to my apt.

try the mexican? is that a hooker? if so, im in.

moving on the first of march, i'll tell ginobli that i'll trade him a write up for an evening with his lady. rip off for him, but whatever, got to make friends somehow.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    when i move we can definately do something. one of us can make a thread about some guys getting together for some drinks somewhere. doesnt have to be on pm, we'll just make a thread and see if some people want to grab a few beers.

yeah man sounds good to me just let me know I'm up for it. I am always traveling around so its cool. trying to decide now where going to move to, want to get out of Florida probably start of march just not sure where to yet. you going to SA for a job or what?

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    yeah man sounds good to me just let me know I'm up for it. I am always traveling around so its cool. trying to decide now where going to move to, want to get out of Florida probably start of march just not sure where to yet. you going to SA for a job or what?

come on to texas brotha!!

yeah, the JayOhBe

MoneySportsGuy

listen mofo if you want company man just tell me Texas is big and lonely

haha nah man just playing with you love it out there got alot of family all around so its pretty cool. would love to catch a Spurs game sometime though.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    listen mofo if you want company man just tell me Texas is big and lonely

haha nah man just playing with you love it out there got alot of family all around so its pretty cool. would love to catch a Spurs game sometime though.

we'll catch up and get some drinks! i cant imagine how hot the summers are down there, i think im in for a bit of a surprise. i hate it when its 90 here.

MoneySportsGuy

yeah man your going to suffer haha those Texas summers are brutal, my cousin used to live San Angelo, now my aunt uncle are in Dallas and still those temperatures get over 100 easy with the heat index. just make sure you dont gamble that cant pay the air conditioning

you staying then in MD till end of February then go straight to SA or what?

First 12