Charger42
    Charger42's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's Wrong with the Aggies

Aggies went from #9, and now maybe dropping out of the top 25 in two weeks! Where has Joseph Jones game gone too? Looks like the aggies of the past again!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-31-15 at 11:33 AM. Reason: image does not exist

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

I have been watching them a little bit all year, and they have to be one of the biggest disappointments in CBB this year.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Some pretty dismal showings their last three games for sure. They seem to have too many moments of complacency and just plain cold touches trying to score. Hopefully Turgeon can get them turned around before they completely poop their knickers this season.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

That Baylor game seemed like a landmark for both programs.

But still, look for the Aggies to beat Oklahoma State on the road on Saturday.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's just a slump. Look at these three games .. A&M has shot in the 30s from the floor and still is shooting close to 50% for the year. Their D has also been lit up in these losses.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I just thought they were overrated from the start. They were much better last season.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I just thought they were overrated from the start. They were much better last season.
    Completely agree I think they were seriously overrated as well

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

losing gillispie hurts

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i watched them last year in the 1st and 2nd rounds of the tourney at Rupp(Corrupt) Arena, i can't remember off -hand who they played first, i think it was Penn, anyway they didn't get it going until the 2nd half, and then they knocked off UofL in a close one. The team relies on creating turnovers, that lead to easy buckets and the long-ball. so if a team can control the pace and beat the press, and their shots aren't falling from outside, they are in trouble.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 01-24-08 at 02:11 PM.