Cardfan
    Cardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville @ Seton Hall under 146- thoughts?

I'm really liking the under on this game. UL's D has recently held Marquette & WV to 30 points under their averages. This is one of the better Ds I've seen here in a long long time. Plus UL seems to get off to a slow start on the road. I envision a 70-60 kind of game.

I've already bet it, but thinking of hammering it some more.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of mine for tonight as well.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Well, I'd hold back if I were you a bit.

Seton Hall is a really good offensive team. They play an up tempo style of basketball and are relatively efficient, even more efficient on offense than Louisville. They average approximately 73 possessions a game and for a team as efficient as they are and a pretty good FT shooting team that can spell trouble for the under.

What makes this under dicey, I believe, is that SH's defense is attrocious. Only Depaul features a weaker defense in the Big East than does SH. Consider that Seton Hall has allowed some horrible teams to light it up against them such as Robert Morris (107 pts), Loyala-Md (80), Navy (75), St. Peters (75), James Madison (110), & Morgan State (81) that should be cause for concern.

In addition, UL is starting to play real well and may have found an offensive rhythm. They put up 71 on a good defensive minded team like Marquette. Seton Hall is the type of team in which they can continue that offensive groove.

Good luck, I really don't have much of an opinion on this game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

just lay the points and take the cards. . .

Cardfan

UL's O really hasn't clicked all season, but it's improving some with the injured players returning and getting into the flow. UL's 3 pt shooting, and shot selection has been bad.

I do know UL will make SH earn every point, with the defensive pressure, and good rebounding.

Maybe 10% of my bankroll on this one is enough though.

Cardfan

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    just lay the points and take the cards. . .
    I feel a lot better on the under. If I had to pick a side with the home team getting 8, it would be SH.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

yea, i know . . . Im just gettin excited for the game baby!!!!!

Cardfan

wow, a bunch of layups, and friendly bounces. When a line looks to me it's too good to be true, it usually is.