Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M's NCAA 01/17-Thursday

2* ML Parlay($100 to win $71.82)
    UConn(-440)
    Tennessee(-600)
    C of Charleston(-500)

Should be pretty solid... Uconn is always good at home and Providence shouldn't be much of a challenge tonight... Tenn has a tough matchup, but again they play really well at home and should take the Commodores down... Charleston just flat out the better team and in their home gym...

1* Indiana -1
    The Hoosiers usually have a tough time in "The Barn", but I really think that tonight will be different... The Freshman on this squad are not intimidated by any environment... Look for Jamarcus Ellis, Jordan Crawford, and EJ-Eric Gordon to light it up tonight... Don't forget about the inside presence of an emerging D.J. White either! Too much firepower from the Hoosiers for the Gophers to handle... Minny is getting way too much credit for their 12-3 record! Their biggest win was last Saturday @ Penn State, who was without their top player Geary Claxton for most of the game after he tore up his knee... This line is a joke IMO... The only other reason why this line is so low is because IU played probably their 2nd worst game of the season @ home against Illinois last Sunday, but still won... If the Hoosiers play their game and play halfway decent, they win this one by atleast 5-10 points tonight!

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Freshman not intimidated by enviroment? I got a feelin they finally get rattled tonight.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm staying off Indiana bro. Something doesn't seem right with the line.

BigOrangeTitans

Indiana finally shows their youth tonight, Tubby will have the gophs ready to go.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

If you think the line is so off then why just put 1 unit on it?? I'm not going to mess with this one either.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some sharp guys I know are all over Minnesota, not saying your not sharp P2M cause you are just saying that these guys love Minny. Line moved the other way too and I hate betting road chalk.. I know I did have Purdue yesterday but that was because Iowa is a fraud.

Well see GL Ill be rooting for yr side.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Good luck tonight.

BigOrangeTitans

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1230 View Post
    If you think the line is so off then why just put 1 unit on it?? I'm not going to mess with this one either.
    check best bets bud, youll see i do have a ml play on minny

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeTitans View Post
    check best bets bud, youll see i do have a ml play on minny
    Alright bud thats fine... You are betting on a gopher team that has not beatin any quality ball clubs this year... Their biggest win was @ Penn State! Ok Let's see here, they have beatin North Dakota St., South Dakota St., UC Riverside, Colorado St., Santa Clara, Nicholls St., Kennesaw St., Army, Iowa St., Central Mich, and Northwestern... Try to tell me that any of these teams that they have beatin are worth 2 shvts! I don't care what sharps are on the Gophers, they are on the wrong side!

You will see how our freshman will not be rattled by the hostile environment! This is the best Indiana team since 2002 when we made it to the Final 4... This is not just a HOMER bet either just because they are my favorite team... This is the right side because the Indiana Hoosiers are one of the best teams in the country... They will prove that tonight! Wait and see gentlemen!

You want me to hammer it for another unit or two to show you I have some balls!? Let's fvcking do it!

Adding:
    2* Indiana Hoosiers -1

Recap 3* IU -1
    2* ML Parlay

Let's Go Hoosiers! Just wait and watch the Eric Gordon show folks!

BigOrangeTitans

Hey bud, not trying to throw shit, just saying, i like Minny here. Tubby smith is a very underrated coach who has that team playing way better than they ever though and i see this as a trap game for IU, home team will be pumped. Not going to battle you with how many units i put on it, just giving my opinion

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeTitans View Post
    Hey bud, not trying to throw shit, just saying, i like Minny here. Tubby smith is a very underrated coach who has that team playing way better than they ever though and i see this as a trap game for IU, home team will be pumped. Not going to battle you with how many units i put on it, just giving my opinion
    It's all good man! We shall find out shortly here...

Peyton2MarvinN06

Anyone that was on Minnesota in this one, I feel bad for ya! We turned the ball over soo many fvcking times tonight and still won the game! The Gophers need to learn how to shoot free throws... The big guy tollackson was like 1-8 or some shvt! Huge win for the Hoosiers... First time we have started 3-0 on the road in conference play since 92-93!

Congrats to anyone that tailed this play!

1-1 + 1 unit today...

uconn failed us, but as imgv said, good thing we found out about this young team early in the season...

HOOSIERS!!!

HOLLA!

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

That's true. Minnesota should of won this game. However they did not. Bad Passing, Bad Shot Selections, Poor Free Throw Shooting, They had there Share of turn overs AS well.
    Indiana better enjoy they will enter March Madness. But i personally do not see them advancing to the Sweet 16.
    By the way I did bet Indiana.

BigOrangeTitans

Gratz P2M. could have went either way

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Yeah, I seen when Minnesota was up 56-52 with about 4 to play. How nice of them to end the game on a 4-13 stretch. I had Minnesota ML +105.

Good job P2M.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Appreciate it guys... This game could have gone either way tonight! Glad my boys pulled through and saved me on the day!

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Right On.
    Good Luck Tommrow.