jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the hell does Rice even try

Theres no way I'm gonna win this bet -26.5. Rice will never win and although their down digits, they still are scoring

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Theres no way I'm gonna win this bet -26.5. Rice will never win and although their down digits, they still are scoring

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!
    I tried to warn you. Rice is dangerous with that much of a spread.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I tried to warn you. Rice is dangerous with that much of a spread.
    I already had the parlay down before I saw your post though.. and Memphis ppg is way over Rice's

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

why are you worrying?? I read an article by the Marshal coach who was only down by 7 at half today. He said he went into the locker room and they were absolutly exhausted after the 1st half against Memphis. Look for Memphis to pile it on about 10 min. through the 2nd half.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1230 View Post
    why are you worrying?? I read an article by the Marshal coach who was only down by 7 at half today. He said he went into the locker room and they were absolutly exhausted after the 1st half against Memphis. Look for Memphis to pile it on about 10 min. through the 2nd half.
    Usually I wouldn't panic so early, but I layed big on this game and need to cover a 27 point spread. Thats a BIG SPREAD to cover, and with Memphis only up 9-10 points with 3 mins left in the half, that's a scary thought yanoo

jeffries

34-21 - starting to feel a LITTLE better, but still not feeling so good about this.. I thought rice averages at least 25-30 less points per game then Memphis.. and Memphis is like # 2 team in the country aren't they... Rice just sucks... whats up wit diss.. Maybe Memphis not having homefield advantage?

jeffries

Gonna go nuts if Memphis doesn't pick up the pace.. Rice needs to be shut out in the 2nd half.. If Memphis can put up just as many points as they did in the 1st half, and limit Rice's posessions and points like they did, I should just barely slip by covering the spread.. Rice needs to miss free throws and Memphis needs to make them

Does anyone know if Memphis has a reputation of coming out strong in the 2nd half after a moderate 1st half performance.

Tigers1230

Up 17 at half, they should win by 40 unless Rice hits some 3's. Memphis too good on D and wears teams down. U don't need to sweat on this one.

Tigers1230

up 17 moderate??? Look, Memphis is a huge 2nd half team bc. they are 11 deep. They play tough D and wear teams down. Coach Cal will get in their grill at half and they should come out strong.

jeffries

Okay up by 17 points...I need Memphis to get 10 or MORE points against Rice in the 2nd half and I'm on pace for a win.. Does any1 know if Memphis (like most teams usually do) slack when they have heavy leads?? I hate when teams slack because they have a nice heavy lead. This is gonna play a major factor in whether I win this parlay cuz I really believe CS Northridge will cover 10.5.. I'm more nervous about this game.. Wil the coach put in the bench, or will Rice be able to out play Memphis in the 2nd? Do they slack?

jeffries

Up 17 at half, they should win by 40 unless Rice hits some 3's. Memphis too good on D and wears teams down. U don't need to sweat on this one.
    Thanks bro.. This post above I was typing up before I saw these 2 previous posts you had.. Thanks for the update.. Just as long as Memphis can lay 10+ more points in the 2nd half then Rice, I am perfect.. I don't know Memphis well at all, but I love the lead they hold.. They don't slack with their leads right

Tigers1230

are u reading what I am saying?? I am not going to repeat what I have said. No basketball coach puts in scrubs until about 2 min. left and Memphis backups get significant playing time.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

40-23 at the half...no worries my friend...

jeffries

are u reading what I am saying?? I am not going to repeat what I have said. No basketball coach puts in scrubs until about 2 min. left and Memphis backups get significant playing time.
    Yea dude, and I appreciate your input. I told you I was typing up that post before your two replies appeared on the thread... When I was typing up that reply..your 2 posts weren't on my thread yet so my bad.. and yes, I appreciate your input, thank you

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Memphis scores 40 again in the 2nd H Rice will have to score 31 in order for you to lose...I don't think this will happen

jeffries

Just 5 more points for Memphis then I need them to hold that lead and I'm good.. What do you think of CS Northridge -10.5 against Riverside?

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

[did you not bet em at 9.5
    i called my bookie today and bet large on duke he still had it at 5.5 then i realized everyone had em at that
    i also teased yuor c.s northridge with duke they beetr pull tonight ive got em on that four teamer i showed u earlier wouldnt that be funny if thAT WON

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    [did you not bet em at 9.5
    i called my bookie today and bet large on duke he still had it at 5.5 then i realized everyone had em at that
    i also teased yuor c.s northridge with duke they beetr pull tonight ive got em on that four teamer i showed u earlier wouldnt that be funny if thAT WON
    my bookie opened cs northridge at 10.5..

LINE-crush-ER

Got A Nail Biiter With Uab Right Now

LINE-crush-ER

Bad Pass With 4 Ticks Left Easy Lay Up I Pushed Here Cant Not Beleive It But Atleast I Didnt Loose

Tigers1230

27 pt win. there ya go.

jeffries

WOW THAT WAS FUKKING CLOSE!!!!!!!! 1 point.. I won the game by 1 POINT!!!!! If I lost this game by 1 point, that would have been dreadful

CS Northridge -10.5 and I bank home some HEAVY BILLS TODAY

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was watching a ticker that showed 74-50 final and then saw on tv 77-50 final. What happened at the end ? Did Memphis hit a 3 at buzzer or was the score I saw wrong on my ticker ?

jeffries

Memphis nailed a 3, then Rice took free throws, and Memphis dribbled it out after that.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had it as a loss as was suprised to see a different final score.

I was pissed as Ole Miss had just blown an easy cover in the last 2 minutes.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

well I wont my Memphis -26, but I lost already my parlay with CS northride I got in late on the Memphis parlay had to get it at 27.5 @$#@$@$$@ crap line move

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

oops I won on my Memphis -26 big bet so that is nice goodluck with yours Jeffries and chill dude you know Memphis was going to cover haha.

I'm still going to maybe put a little on CS Northride..

jeffries

Northridge is sucking right now