jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC State V Clemson

Just looked at the stats and although both teams got good records, Clemson has homefield advantage and the stats clearly favor them...Average 82.7 ppg while NC State averages 66.9. There 3 point percentage shooting is at 39 % while NC State shoots it at 29 %.. Like the 11.5 here. Anyone agree?

Homecourt advantage also is big.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Clemson seams to be on the same skid they got on last year after their loss to UNC. I will probably stay away because I don't know what kind of Clemson team will come to play.

teazeman
    teazeman's Avatar Become A Pro!

a common occurance for the following 2 or 3 games after the unc game is for clemson to "let down", that said this presents an opportunity to get momentum against a less than distinguished bunch in the pack. local fans are mentioning herb sendeck in their calls to sports radio, this pack team has some serious chemistry issues and now seems to be pressing. i'm gonna play clemson 1st half as i think they come out strong and smack nc state in the mouth. the mays kid for clemson is from just outside raleigh and look for him to dominate early and often.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i ain't touching this game, NC st. has burned me twice this season, and on -2 and -2.5 spreads. so i hope they get the dog crap beat out of them.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh crap I hope your wrong louisville on this one

I got NC State +12 for the game so I am fine right now just want to see a little run NC State way start of 2nd half....