MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington State vs UCLA

Wow what a freaking shttt game. I of course had WSU +6 and thought the game was way over, then turn it on, they are draining 3's, they had I believe 5 in last 1:40 seconds so the score with like 7.4 seconds score is WSU 74, UCLA 79 and WSU has ball, so what do they do? Run all the way down throw up a useless 3 but instead of it clanking and running clock out, the UCLA gets rebound goes all the way down and slams it in for a final of 74 81 UCLA, covering their 6 points.

Talk about your heart ripped out dear goodness no more watching crap like that.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Tough one bro. I had +7. Didn't get the game here in Boston. Thought I won... RealTime showed a 79-74 final for a few min.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah no crap...I had WSU at +7 so at least a push....I think WSU drained 7 3-pointers in a row to get back in it. Damn nonsense dunk costed some cash!

MoneySportsGuy

Whats even worse is it was 74 77, but the UCLA player hit both his free throws, so I figure man this is fine, WSU ball, 7 seconds left, if they miss they miss if make it even better. WOW

MoneySportsGuy

Yeah my stupid ass got them at +6 so I had some worry. Just sucked I had watched a bit earlier then was like man this is over its a lost bet, then turn it back they are draining 3's so then I am like wow they turn this thing around and covered and then BOOM haha