louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Memphis Tigers undefeated regular season ?

Damn,Memphis looks like they could run the table in the regular season. they only have 2 teams left on their schedule that are worth a piss, Tennessee and Gonzaga, and both are home games.

And yes, I lost on the Pirates last night, I thought they might be able to get a back door cover, they had beat NC St. and George Mason, so i thought their 3-ball attack might keep it close. It looked good early and even at the half, till the tigers poured it on.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's the hardest stretch in their regular season, IMO:

Sat, Feb 16 at UAB
    Wed, Feb 20 at Tulane
    Sat, Feb 23 Tennessee

There's also this stretch:

Sat, Jan 26 Gonzaga
    Wed, Jan 30 at Houston

I have a feeling Memphis will smash Gonzaga, and get by Tennessee, both at home.

But could UAB, or Tulane, or Houston surprise them?

Houston hosts Arizona on Saturday; that's a game that I am quite interested in, and that will tell us something about Houston.

Something tells me that the UAB and Houston games are the ones where Memphis is most likely to get caught sleeping.

At any rate, it will be interesting to cap them in the tournament.
    Last edited by regularguy; 01-10-08 at 11:13 AM.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I can tell you this, they are as good as their rank. We have 11 men who all play significant minutes and could start for most of the top teams in the nation. The big thing about them that gets overlooked is their D. They play hard and have taken a lot of pride in their defense. It is going to take some team to shoot over 50% for the game to beat us. Just don't bet against them bc. they can win by 50 or 20, just depends how they are shooting. I just don't see anyone (especially Tennessee away from home) beating us.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

They have a very good chance. . .