MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need some stats

Where do some of you get your player stats at? I know the common stuff like ESPN etc, and easy to find team stats just curious if any of you willing to share some of that.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Have you checked out the statfox pages on sbrodds?

MoneySportsGuy

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Have you checked out the statfox pages on sbrodds?

Now I have

Thanks I appreciate it

GL with your USF play, I got them at +2, hope they can still pull it out, thats sick though spread dropping 1.5 just since late last night.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    Now I have

Thanks I appreciate it

GL with your USF play, I got them at +2, hope they can still pull it out, thats sick though spread dropping 1.5 just since late last night.
    I was wanting the same info thanks for this thread ive never started a thread so wasnt sure about it. Glad you did thats onlooker for info.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Now I have

Thanks I appreciate it

No problem guys.

I am going to wait on betting the USF ML to later, closer to tipoff. To see if the Pittsburgh bettors start pouring in.

Good luck tonight.

MoneySportsGuy

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    No problem guys.

I am going to wait on betting the USF ML to later, closer to tipoff. To see if the Pittsburgh bettors start pouring in.

Good luck tonight.

How soon do you wait till the tip off to make your bets like that? I am going to game and starts at 7:30 but I would like to play USF money line too. In your opinion, is there a good chance that now Pitt backers will move the spread back up?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

How soon do you wait till the tip off to make your bets like that? I am going to game and starts at 7:30 but I would like to play USF money line too. In your opinion, is there a good chance that now Pitt backers will move the spread back up?
    Well it has already lost some value, so I feel waiting isn't going to hurt me much more. I still see the LV Hilton has it at +120. I feel the Pittsburgh backers will now see more value in their team, and bet it back up.

I will probably bet it about 15 minutes before tipoff.