Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like where your heads at. I'm in as well

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

good luck Remmy.

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

down 8 late in 1h. just survived 'bama run. need to respond and get it closer for 2h

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

so far remmy you look like a moron

remmy358

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post

call up scotty at betjm and ask him how much i'm up buddy

a whole 6 point lead in the 2nd half?

lol...you don't watch hoops much i see

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

whats so far have to do with anything? all that matters is when the game is over, take it easy fella

remmy358

Quote Originally Posted by ipickwinners View Post
    whats so far have to do with anything? all that matters is when the game is over, take it easy fella
    some guys dont realize that there are no locks, theyll try and rip u apart because a game you liked didn't come in a winner. if florida doesn't win it won't be the end of the world. i'm smart enough to realize that there's a 50% chance i may lose :-)

i'm sitting here looking at a 9k check i just received from jm, these clowns mean nothing to me, they are just annoyances.

i can scan in a pic of the check MF if you'd like "-)

remmy358

7 pt game @ half

+3.5 looking OK, ML still alive.

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

well obviously there is no game that is a lock in the gambling world, if there was they wouldnt call it gambling, they would call it banking. and last time i checked they still call it gambling... so anyways gl hope ur play hits remmy

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by remmy358 View Post

call up scotty at betjm and ask him how much i'm up buddy

a whole 6 point lead in the 2nd half?

lol...you don't watch hoops much i see
    I watch hoops, I played hoops and I still play hoops. You are out of your fukin mind if you think Florida has a chance at winning this game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

He is watching the game and he knows the score. . .Why go into his thread and post this garbage. . . can't wait till you post a losing play(prob your next one) and we'll get all of SBR to go into your thread and tell you that your a fu*king Idiot. . . Sorry but this just pissed me off . . .

remmy358

I watch hoops, I played hoops and I still play hoops. You are out of your fukin mind if you think Florida has a chance at winning this game.
    LOL dude college hoops is erratic as hell. Obviously down 7 at the half odds say florida will not win, but they still have a realistic chance, and it can easily happen. they can also easily cover.

also, why are you hating on the pick? because i won 17k last night on LSU??? why the hate?? you must be barreled in

MJFtheGenius

well obviously there is no game that is a lock in the gambling world, if there was they wouldnt call it gambling, they would call it banking. and last time i checked they still call it gambling... so anyways gl hope ur play hits remmy
    you think I dont know that buddy, You should be giving gambling advice to Remmy for "loading up on a game" which is terrible money management. Remmy is obviosly going to lose big here if he is true to his word

remmy358

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    He is watching the game and he knows the score. . .Why go into his thread and post this garbage. . . can't wait till you post a losing play(prob your next one) and we'll get all of SBR to go into your thread and tell you that your a fu*king Idiot. . . Sorry but this just pissed me off . . .
    thanks for the support. people like this just create a negative environment. i would never jump on anyone because their pick is losing, and even a bunch of the moron's around here wouldn't pull this...obviously this guy has anger built up and he is trying to vent.

remmy358

you think I dont know that buddy, You should be giving gambling advice to Remmy for "loading up on a game" which is terrible money management. Remmy is obviosly going to lose big here if he is true to his word
    lol don't talk to me about money management. first off you don't even know what i bet. you make it seem like i bet half my bankroll on this game...LOL...

risk = reward and sometimes you have to take a risk.

MJFtheGenius

LOL dude college hoops is erratic as hell. Obviously down 7 at the half odds say florida will not win, but they still have a realistic chance, and it can easily happen. they can also easily cover.

also, why are you hating on the pick? because i won 17k last night on LSU??? why the hate?? you must be barreled in
    No I won LSU last night as well buddy but I am watching the game and Florida has no chance, they are turning the ball over left and right, having too difficult a time of generating offense.

Good chance to cover they are only getting 3

remmy358

thanks man, appreciate the support.

Cee
    Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the support. people like this just create a negative environment. i would never jump on anyone because their pick is losing, and even a bunch of the moron's around here wouldn't pull this...obviously this guy has anger built up and he is trying to vent.
    Stinks that idiot is from PA, but there's idiots in every state. So i guess i can't complain

remmy358

No I won LSU last night as well buddy but I am watching the game and Florida has no chance, they are turning the ball over left and right, having too difficult a time of generating offense.

Good chance to cover they are only getting 3
    i have 3.5....

i have an idea. why don't we get on the phone with your book and let's get scotty from JM (where i play) on the phone. let's compare 07 and 08 winnings and see who's won more?? ill do it anytime you want pal. we can get scotty to post on this form or we can call him.

MJFtheGenius

lol don't talk to me about money management. first off you don't even know what i bet. you make it seem like i bet half my bankroll on this game...LOL...

risk = reward and sometimes you have to take a risk.
    I don't agree with that, if you bet the same amount every time and can hit the 53% mark which is possible if you work hard then you will win.

remmy358

I don't agree with that, if you bet the same amount every time and can hit the 53% mark which is possible if you work hard then you will win.
    refer to post above & let me know if you would like to accept challenge.

MJFtheGenius

i have 3.5....

i have an idea. why don't we get on the phone with your book and let's get scotty from JM (where i play) on the phone. let's compare 07 and 08 winnings and see who's won more?? ill do it anytime you want pal. we can get scotty to post on this form or we can call him.
    I'm small time buddy, i am young can't afford to lay as much as you do on games.

remmy358

I'm small time buddy, i am young can't afford to lay as much as you do on games.
    ohhhh small time?? you just backed down from my challenge, OK. now please shut up, thanks

MJFtheGenius

ohhhh small time?? you just backed down from my challenge, OK. now please shut up, thanks
    You think your some big shot because you bet more money then I do, betting big does not make you important, you must have a sad life. Sorry to bother you, you are probably depressed too,sucks man

remmy358

You think your some big shot because you bet more money then I do, betting big does not make you important, you must have a sad life. Sorry to bother you, you are probably depressed too,sucks man
    naw don't think i am a big shot. i am defending from clowns like you that sit htere and bash me. i directly challenged you because i am 100% confident i've won a lot more than you. you backed down from the challenge.

did i ever say i bet "big"?? no, i said i won.

what is big to me is small to some, and vice versa.

ohh and as i am watching...2 point game....

MJFtheGenius

Yea you said you won 17k on LSU last night, thats betting big

.....6 point game

remmy358

Yea you said you won 17k on LSU last night, thats betting big

.....6 point game
    that's not big compared to some guys that play at pinny and cris and olympic. it's big relatively speaking to what you bet

MJFtheGenius

that's not big compared to some guys that play at pinny and cris and olympic. it's big relatively speaking to what you bet
    Shut the fuk up about guys at pinny or cris I don't give a fuk about them.17k on game is fukin crazy and stupid, go get a fukin family or something

remmy358

Shut the fuk up about guys at pinny or cris I don't give a fuk about them.17k on game is fukin crazy and stupid, go get a fukin family or something
    oh wow...florida leads. sweating over there?

MJFtheGenius

oh wow...florida leads. sweating over there?
    Of course because I have florida and i still think they wil blow it

remmy358

dude i'm a young rich professional. i'm busy banging broads and going on vacations. i don't need a family right now.

remmy358

Of course because I have florida and i still think they wil blow it
    haha suuure...you win either way now, that's what you want, right?

you have a vested interest in both sides...nice job.

you sure aren't talkin like a guy that has florida

remmy358

well up 2 with 12 mins left, yes, i think they have a shot at winning this game. so tell me i'm out of my f'n mind.

MJFtheGenius

haha suuure...you win either way now, that's what you want, right?

you have a vested interest in both sides...nice job.

you sure aren't talkin like a guy that has florida
    I always talk this way about the teams I bet on, check last nights lsu game for example or any other ingame threads where I have posted

12 Last