tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overtime killer- UC Riverside

I had Loyola Maramount +5. They led this game all the way thru the 2nd half, never trailing until they let UC Riverside tie it and send it to overtime. I have never been so disappointed with a game like this in my life. In overtime, they lose this game by 12 and just gave it away. I thought there was no way that I could lose this game when LMU led by 8 with less than 4 minutes left in the game. This is unlucky as I ever been in betting basketball. To all those that had LMU, I wish you better luck and hopefully OT in a future game will help you.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overtime clipped me twice this week. The one that hurt the most was that Vandy/DePaul game. The Demons blew an 18 point second half lead.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Overtime clipped me twice this week. The one that hurt the most was that Vandy/DePaul game. The Demons blew an 18 point second half lead.
    So much pain in OT. This happens when we bet on the underdogs such as Depaul and LMU. Seems like LMU just gave up in OT and were not even competitive. THan I had Pacific -7 and they went into OT and only won by 5. I feel snake bitten today. Hopefully we can turn it around tommorrow.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch. But this is a bet I would make every time.

Looking at tomorrow's card.