idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

where to research college hoops?

i noticed ball state was a big dog tomorrow so i started looking at some sites. one of ball states best players apparently is out for about six weeks. when i checked out the basketball sites , none of them has this mentioned????? what is the best site that shows current information without having to dig so hard for it???

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I usually just goto Bodog and click on the team, it gives you a basic injury report, some trends, quick recap of team stats on offense and defense, comparing it to their league and the nation, then how they have done in their past 5 games, ATS, total and ML wise

Then I go use my other site to bet on the games lol

Here is an example, using Ball State's page:

http://www.bodoglife.com/betting-tea...-basketball/29

Only problem is that the team pages are down sometimes, or they may not load the trends and stats section, if they dont load a section then keep refreshing until it does

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok will go look there, so they tell you who is injured . how do you know the importance of the players listed?
    Last edited by idontlikerocks; 12-05-07 at 12:57 AM. Reason: added

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by idontlikerocks View Post
    ok will go look there, so they tell you who is injured . how do you know the importance of the players listed?
    Go check his stats on ESPN.com, when I cap a game I goto ESPN and go game by game, I open each of the 2 teams espn.com pages in a seperate tab, check what I need to check, look for injuries and trends on the bodog page, then wait until the morning, see how the line is moving with http://www.sports.com/vegaslines/lines_nfl.html and if nothing is too fishy or I love the game, I make it a play

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

forget bout boDog dude, you want info? Check out eog.com, especially their super grids. you can thank me later

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

"

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Covers.com also has all the info you're talking about.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

bodog's analysis is ALWAYS down

Covers.com is easily the best....