bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diaper Dandies

I know you some of you guys think Gordon is the best "diaper dandies" out there, but Michael Beasley is much better!

Beasley is averaging 27ppg and 15 rebounds a game.

bigboydan

Eric Gordon might average 27ppg, but he's not even in the same league when it comes to snagging boards.

bigboydan

O.J. Mayo seems to get the most press out of this whole bunch, but he's not nearly as good as Gordon or Beasley IMO

Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it is fairly hard to compare the 2 players and to say Beasley is better cuz he averages more rebounds per game (even though he is 6'9" compared to Gordon being 6'4") is pretty weak. That is like trying to compare Tim Duncan to Dwayne Wade. Both players are exceptionally good but bring different "goods" to the table. Sorry you can't compare the 2, it is truly like comparing apples and oranges.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too bad Beasley can't shoot FTs worth a crap. I think Mayo is going to be better than what you see now. He seems to have had the most trouble fitting in with his team.

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

How can you say Beasley is better than Gordon simply because he gets more rebounds? Of course he is going to get more rebounds, he is a FORWARD. Gordon is a guard, he isn't expected to put up big rebounding numbers.