tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

One pick for Thurs college basketball

I have been 2-0 each of the last three days with my posted picks on this site. Today I won big on James Madison and even bigger on Portland st.

For thurs, I like Oregon -3 at Kansas State. I think K State is overrated. I do not like any other game tommorrow in college hoops. In the NBA i like the warriors on the moneyline vs Houston Rockets. Good luck and lets make lots of money.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanx tab will tail you here go ducks!!

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALso like Tulane -4

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    I have been 2-0 each of the last three days with my posted picks on this site. Today I won big on James Madison and even bigger on Portland st.

For thurs, I like Oregon -3 at Kansas State. I think K State is overrated. I do not like any other game tommorrow in college hoops. In the NBA i like the warriors on the moneyline vs Houston Rockets. Good luck and lets make lots of money.
    I also now like Tulane -4 after looking at how Tulane beat Buffalo U last season 80-63. IT was Tulane's bench that was difference in that particular game as it outscored BUfalo's bench 29-10. Tulane has most of its team back from last season and Buffalo lost its leading scorer, center Idbihi, who averaged 15.8 points and 9.3 rebounds per game. I expect Tulane's bench to be the difference again. Tulane is coming off a defeat and Buffalo is coming off a home victory. Prediction Tulane by 13. Good luck everyone and lets make lots of money.