regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picks for Today

Hoops is getting interesting. I will have a few plays today.

Chaminade -2 v. Princeton

This Chaminade team is pretty good. They gave Marquette a game, before losing 74-63, and they were within 2 of LSU before losing 78-72. Princeton, in its last two games, was unable to stay in the game with Duke and ASU. I think Chaminade is going to win this game. I will bet on them to cover the -2. A good, and slightly more conservative, bet would be on the moneyline (-125).

Michigan +6.5 v. Butler

I think Butler might be overrated. They have three convincing wins, but those are over Ball State, Indiana State, and Evansville, which is not saying much. Michigan has beaten Radford and Brown (well, that's not saying much either) and has been blown out by Georgetown. Michigan is a very young team, with a new coach. But they have some talent, and they are preparing to take on the Big 10. I think Michigan stays within 6 of Butler in this one.

Montana State +8 at Fresno State

This is my favorite of the three bets. Montana State beat Boise State, and I think they may well beat another WAC team here. Fresno State is off to an unimpressive start: wins over Portland and Liberty, followed by losses to San Diego State at home and CSU Bakersfield on the road. Bet on Montana State to stay within 8 of Fresno State.

(For the record, I really like GitRDone's picks, Syracuse -2.5 and Davidson -4, and will be on those as well.)

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by regularguy View Post
    Hoops is getting interesting. I will have a few plays today.

Chaminade -2 v. Princeton

This Chaminade team is pretty good. They gave Marquette a game, before losing 74-63, and they were within 2 of LSU before losing 78-72. Princeton, in its last two games, was unable to stay in the game with Duke and ASU. I think Chaminade is going to win this game. I will bet on them to cover the -2. A good, and slightly more conservative, bet would be on the moneyline (-125).

Michigan +6.5 v. Butler

I think Butler might be overrated. They have three convincing wins, but those are over Ball State, Indiana State, and Evansville, which is not saying much. Michigan has beaten Radford and Brown (well, that's not saying much either) and has been blown out by Georgetown. Michigan is a very young team, with a new coach. But they have some talent, and they are preparing to take on the Big 10. I think Michigan stays within 6 of Butler in this one.

Montana State +8 at Fresno State

This is my favorite of the three bets. Montana State beat Boise State, and I think they may well beat another WAC team here. Fresno State is off to an unimpressive start: wins over Portland and Liberty, followed by losses to San Diego State at home and CSU Bakersfield on the road. Bet on Montana State to stay within 8 of Fresno State.

(For the record, I really like GitRDone's picks, Syracuse -2.5 and Davidson -4, and will be on those as well.)

Chaminade -2 v. Princeton this is my pick for the day. chaminade is on fire lately.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    Chaminade -2 v. Princeton this is my pick for the day. chaminade is on fire lately.
    I go against your guys on this pick. I have princeton +2. Good luck guys

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I like a teaser for Michigan +10.5 with Montana St. +12. I don't play spreads less than 7 points on home teams because of the 7 point rule.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I like a teaser for Michigan +10.5 with Montana St. +12. I don't play spreads less than 7 points on home teams because of the 7 point rule.
    Hi pavy. At the risk of exposing my ignorance, and alway looking to learn ... could you explain this a bit.

Thanks.
    Last edited by regularguy; 11-21-07 at 04:01 PM.