pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll say it again...college basketball is just completely screwed...

haven't had any individual bets on this tourney, but what I've seen has made me sick...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

If you throw out day 1 in the tourney, then I would be doing great. That first day of games put me in a hole, and I'm out of it now, but it would be much better if it wasn't so bad on that first Thursday.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

College hoops is treacherous in its own unique way, it is definitely very idiosyncratic as far as betting is concerned.

This tourney has been particularly tough - the years-long trend of first and second round dogs covering reversed, and then later on there were some bad beats.

But it's basically no more "screwed" than any other kind of sports betting, you have to be composed, know what you're looking for, and not force anything or be rash.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least you can be sure that everyone is playing to win.

In the NBA, there's a whole 'nother kind of March Madness getting in the way.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's for sure jay, which is why you doing so well in the NBA is impressive...

ganchrow,

yeah, I see five point plays where a guy gets a bullshit intentional foul, then is awarded two free throws...then on the inbounds they call a charge a block...I see that all of the time (see the Memphis vs. Ohio St. game today)...lol...college basketball at times, is unhandicapable...
    Last edited by pags11; 03-24-07 at 11:49 PM.