SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

This Hurts Fellas...

Dropped a lot of money these past three days fellas. I hope I helped some people out while I was making threads but these consecutive bad days make me feel like I need some time to get the losses off my mind. I will be back in a week or so and will be posting but will "try" to not make picks because these past three days I have been dead wrong. BOL!!

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

ahhh man I think your a great capper. I like reading your plays all the time

orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybee try Womens NCAA, less hidden agenda's. And a bit more predictable. I lost on Mens NCAA but switched to WNCAA now.

Went for UNI, K-State, and Kentucky on mens.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12073

dont worry about it soup, regroup and come out firing when you're ready

rough patches are apart of the game, you'll get past it soon enough

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

I lost around 3,000$....after making 10,000$ and I know I still have a lot to play with I just do not want to act reckless...

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

even the best go through a slump man and if anyone says different they are lying. Just learn from it and come back stronger buddy! GL man

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    I lost around 3,000$....after making 10,000$ and I know I still have a lot to play with I just do not want to act reckless...
    In the same boat buddy, dropped just under $2,000 the past 2 nights and if tomorrow doesn't produce a positive day, I'm taking a few days off as well.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

im waiting for baseball season myself

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

we will be here waiting. go get the time machine a tune-up and come back stronger

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30925

A few days usally helps. GL

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I know alot of people that would have gone on full tilt and lost their whole bankroll. You're showing great control

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    we will be here waiting. go get the time machine a tune-up and come back stronger

he needs an oil change

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    he needs an oil change
    yep. ive created a model of what i think his device looks like, as you can see it has a lot of moving parts. they just needed to be tended to and he will be back

CrimsonQueen
    CrimsonQueen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

I lost all my bets from tonight (0-3), plus I was in Atlantic City losing $100 in a poker tournament while watching myself lose the games. So I know somewhat how you feel.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    yep. ive created a model of what i think his device looks like, as you can see it has a lot of moving parts. they just needed to be tended to and he will be back

A couple units will get it up and running again

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

It's humbling. You feel like you have no idea what you're doing anymore. Been there done that. I recovered from a 3-8 spell to go 22-5 this past week on NBA and NCAA. Get away from the game a few days, then come back with a clean slate. We cannot let these books think they're smarter than us.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

0-7 today for me. I had UK and KState 1st half and game which all lost and GSW 1st quarter, 1st half and game line which all lost as well. I went ALL IN at one book as well. Fuk it, it's only money

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    0-7 today for me. I had UK and KState 1st half and game which all lost and GSW 1st quarter, 1st half and game line which all lost as well. I went ALL IN at one book as well. Fuk it, it's only money
    Damn bro, you got hit hard!

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    you should have cashed those points in for a $250 freeplay. str8 wagers with freeplay money of course are ripoffs but parlays certainly arent...........so if you just take a $25 freeplay parlay of the opposite of your daily picks you can avoid a total loss from happening. for instance a 7-team $25 freeplay parlay wins $2250............so if you are someone who bets like $30-50 a game and just take 4 picks a day then this insurance can work for you (by parlaying the opposite of your picks)...........

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Yeah but what's the odds of me going 0-7 tomorrow? 7 team parlay is damn near impossible to hit (at least for me, seeing as I've never ever hit one in my entire life). If I went 2-5 or 3-4, then the parlay wouldn't hit as well. I hear your train of thought but I thought all 3 teams were solid plays. All 3 looked like shit, and had horrible coaching, which is perplexing.

KingKolzig

i just ordered a $250 freeplay. im going to take 4 games a day after NCAA's is over (i love NCAA props too much to not bet more than 4).........i place $50 bets. so the worst thing that can happen is a go 1-3, cause if i go 0-4 then my insurance parlay kicks in and i get all my money back.............you almost have enough points to get 2 $250 freeplays. unless you are a high roller this method could work for you for sure. just takes patience to pick only 4 games a day