No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Have K-State in FF, but might have to go Butler +4

BANK just brought up the fact that the last nine teams who went to OT and won in the NCAA Tournament lost their next game.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    BANK just brought up the fact that the last nine teams who went to OT and won in the ncaa tournament lost their next game.

you have gotta be kidding me. Does it have any info on teams that went into 2OT lol. Maybe a reverse trick or something.

Teams that go into 2OT win the next game hahaha. I like Butler but I have no idea what im gonna play

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i agree double ot reverses the trend

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be the one that sticks his neck out there and say this trend ends today

2daBank

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

i did not in any way mean for that trend to influence your decision in any way as im still betting k-st just heard it and thought hey thats interesting....after all you give me a trend like this and i say its do to change

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

i did not in any way mean for that trend to influence your decision in any way as im still betting k-st just heard it and thought hey thats interesting....after all you give me a trend like this and i say its do to change
    It's a very interesting stat -- especially given the kind of energy KSU had to expend to beat Xavier.

I'm also interested to see if this game will be called evenly. A Cinderella Butler in the FF of its hometown would do wonders for the NCAA and its PR machine....

2daBank

oh now you wanna go back to officiating but call me out when i question how mich st got as far as they have ........make up your mind you cant have it both ways

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    oh now you wanna go back to officiating but call me out when i question how mich st got as far as they have ........make up your mind you cant have it both ways
    I'm just saying it will be interesting to see how this particular game is called, given how close Butler is now and the incentive is there to get them to the FF.

2daBank

yea they spitting that bs on espn right now....Butler doesnt help ratings!!!!!!!! no one that isnt watching the final four already is gonna turn the game on because fukkin Butler is there...you wouldnt think anyway....refs were total shit in k-st last game (for both teams) and will probably be total shit again, luckily k-st is pretty deep in there front court

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I like Butler tomorrow also even though I picked K. State. K. State is going to be exhausted from the double overtime win on Thursday.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I like Butler tomorrow also even though I picked K. State. K. State is going to be exhausted from the double overtime win on Thursday.
    I think everyone is putting too much into this double OT angle, yes it was more time and energy spent on the court but its only 10 minutes and at least 2 of those minutes were standing still during the late minute foulings in each OT. Plus these are college kids that can recover faster than you and I so I don't think it will have that much of an effect on them as you guys are making it out to be. Just my 2 cents.

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I might be on Butler myself,but haven't decided as of yet.Tired legs maybe,but then again these are college kids.