Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

If I were to Fade myself tomorrow this would be my card

MSU -1
    Tenn +4.5
    St.Marys +4.5
    Purdue +8.5

Ive never faded myself though kinda wanna try it but It would be going against my futures on OSU and Baylor. sighhhhhh

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Don't do it. Because when you pick games with the mindset of playing the opposite it defeats the purpose. Those games will probably all end up hitting.

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

i actually like tennesee to cover and maybe even win SU ..i already put in MSU at -1 and baylor -4 ..waiting on to see if i can get the vols at 5

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Don't do it. Because when you pick games with the mindset of playing the opposite it defeats the purpose. Those games will probably all end up hitting.

im trying to figure out if tomorrow is gonna be a straight day or a day with an upset hahaha

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by uanl View Post
    i actually like tennesee to cover and maybe even win SU ..i already put in MSU at -1 and baylor -4 ..waiting on to see if i can get the vols at 5

I think I play Ohio State or no play for me though I have OSU at +2000 already and will be very mad if they lose lol

uanl

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    I think I play Ohio State or no play for me though I have OSU at +2000 already and will be very mad if they lose lol
    lol well if i play tennesse, ill play the points...so ill root for a buckeye 1point win lol

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Alot of public hoopla over Michigan State's injured guard. I wouldn't be suprised if State wins tomorrow. Just like how West Virginia won easily over Washington after all the talk about them losing without their guard.

uanl

Alot of public hoopla over Michigan State's injured guard. I wouldn't be suprised if State wins tomorrow. Just like how West Virginia won easily over Washington after all the talk about them losing without their guard.
    completely agree, i was UW today tho..really thought they had a chance and they played tough for one half..but oh well....i am on MSU tomorrow tho, so lets cash it!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

really not sure what i do in that 1 but lets be real wvu point isnt nearly as important to them as Lucas is for msu.....honestly dont think id be on msu anyway as niu isnt gonna let them man handle them on the glass like other teams have, just not sure i pull the trigger on niu as Izzo and the refs seem to have a sweet little deal worked out

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha I love the thread title

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    haha I love the thread title
    lol I was just wondering. Like I really am liking Tenn +4.5 though

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Disagree i think Lucas means alot more to Mich St then Bryant does with West Virginia. Also Chris Allen the Spartans top 3 point shooter is hurt with a foot injury. Along with Delvon Roe with a sore right knee. Both players look to play in limited minutes come Friday. Think the under is a strong play in this one. Toss up who wins this game Michigan St and injuries might come into play.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

defintly agree with the fact that this is a coin flip game

princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Disagree i think Lucas means alot more to Mich St then Bryant does with West Virginia. Also Chris Allen the Spartans top 3 point shooter is hurt with a foot injury. Along with Delvon Roe with a sore right knee. Both players look to play in limited minutes come Friday. Think the under is a strong play in this one. Toss up who wins this game Michigan St and injuries might come into play.
    ITA with you....we all know the darlings shoot the 3 well and as the huge dog crowd might be strongly behind them if its a close one. Spartans have played some shotty games this season even with Lucas. They certainly have the weapons to get it done but who knows. It could be a blowout in either direction or down to the wire. Its a no play for me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by princesspolamalu View Post
    ITA with you....we all know the darlings shoot the 3 well and as the huge dog crowd might be strongly behind them if its a close one. Spartans have played some shotty games this season even with Lucas. They certainly have the weapons to get it done but who knows. It could be a blowout in either direction or down to the wire. Its a no play for me.

crouwd should be with them anyway we love the MVC in STL

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

the CROWD is gonna be jam packed for both teams.

MVC COUNTRY
    BIG TEN COUNTRY

2daBank

the CROWD is gonna be jam packed for both teams.

MVC COUNTRY
    BIG TEN COUNTRY

oh no....we are not big-10 country!!!!!!!!! big-12 and MVC (maybe even a-10 if slu gets better)...im sure MSU travels well and will have some fans but i would be surprised if there wasnt a heavy NIU sediment

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

a homer play, but I do think UT has a great chance to win this game

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    oh no....we are not big-10 country!!!!!!!!! big-12 and MVC (maybe even a-10 if slu gets better)...im sure MSU travels well and will have some fans but i would be surprised if there wasnt a heavy NIU sediment
    I live in illinois also man. Big Ten is the Midwest States......

2daBank

I live in illinois also man. Big Ten is the Midwest States......

oh no...we hate Ill

where you at? close to stl or further north?

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

im in the most boring part of illinois roflmao. 45 minutes south of Chicago and like 2 hours from SIU I think