Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

1H totals

Expertcapper doesn't seem to be around today or maybe he'll post later. But I'd like to initiate discussions on 1H totals.

Nevada/RI o/u 73
    What do you guys think. I'm leaning UNDER.

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

I have been beat to death on my picks over the last 3 days, so I don't know that I could add any good. But I freaking hope you all kill it tonight. GL

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by fly fisher View Post
    I have been beat to death on my picks over the last 3 days, so I don't know that I could add any good. But I freaking hope you all kill it tonight. GL
    We were all cold this last weekend. Most of us are still licking some wounds.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wolfpack avg 38 ppg in the 1st half whereas R.I. is avg 36. However. Wolfpack's first half defense gives up 35 and R.I. gives up 32.....Total is basically a toss up if you ask me in the first half. I would go with R.I. as I think they put put 40 and clamp down on defense giving up around 30-35 points in the 1st half. GL

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the game under, maybe a stupid play, but oh well. At least with a huge total you're winning until they go over! LoL!!!

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    Wolfpack avg 38 ppg in the 1st half whereas R.I. is avg 36. However. Wolfpack's first half defense gives up 35 and R.I. gives up 32.....Total is basically a toss up if you ask me in the first half. I would go with R.I. as I think they put put 40 and clamp down on defense giving up around 30-35 points in the 1st half. GL
    Total is coin flip then. Pass.
    I'm also liking RI -4.5 (1H) but not strongly.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I took the game under, maybe a stupid play, but oh well. At least with a huge total you're winning until they go over! LoL!!!
    BOL. I'm also leaning Under at 156. That's almost 160.