suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

My official 3 plays for Sunday

I caved I had Baylor huge on the Saturday card and they squeaked by.Now on the Sunday card I have a monster 10 game parlay going but that doesnt mean anything really. But my top play of the day is once again the Square play. My only worry is Chris Kramer he is a big game changer for Purdue.

Anyways I have selected 3 plays for the Sunday Card these are my top plays

Texas A@M -2 (17Units)

Xavier PK (1.5 Units)

2 game parlay

Texas A@M -1.5 and Boston University -1.5 (5 Units)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

its only square if it loses, or should i say square money spends just as good as sharp money......not sure how i feel about this one as dont know if Purdue keeps that chip on there shoulder and/or if it is enough for them to win again, had A&M in the 4/5 matchup but hell i had ku winning so take that for what its worth....pretty sure im gonna be on xavier was just waiting around for that 1.....gl

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Texas A&M was the first pick that stood out to me, but everything I look at points to Purdue taking this for some reason. Sometimes its better to go with my gut instead stats sometimes though.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Im not sure how much emphasis you can put into the fact that Texas A@M wants to play in Houston in front of there homecrowd. Is that worth anything of any value. +5? atleast?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

sure i guess but to say any one team is more inspired than another at this point is kinda nit picking i think, they were saying how great it would be for byu to get to play in utah or whatever as well...not that this is the same as byu was totally outmatched

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

I loaded up on Purdue against Siena Friday that was my huge play for that day. It won. The #4 seed holding on. Purdue without Hummel though was seeded a little to high. If they were to go an entire season with out him they would of been a 7 8 or 9 seed. Texas A@M is still a 5 seed either way. The best part I like about Texas A@M though is Donald Sloan had a ridicously quiet game against Utah State putting up only 10 points.

Look what Tweety Carter did against ODU today for Baylor. He scores 2 points against Sam Houston then steps it up big against ODU and scores 12 with 8 assists. I hope the same scenario comes out with Donald Sloan

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Pitt over Xavier. Outside Crawford don't see X doing much. I see Pitt pulling away earlier and maintaining a 10 point lead for the majority of the game.