Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday

My thoughts early before really capping the numbers.

I love Duke -6, Xavier and Texas A&M -1.5
    I know Square as hell, but I like them

I also like Gonzaga to cover 7 and Cornell to beat Wisc

I actually think Ohio St, Cuse and WVU could lose their games. prob won't but I wouldn't be shocked!!

Gonna get up early and decide what I'm gonna play. GL tomorrow!

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Good luck with your plays. I like Cal a lot.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

looks good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Wolf40

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin Station View Post
    Good luck with your plays. I like Cal a lot.
    really whats your thought process? they are so sloppy Duke exposes team like them. they will leave people open on the perimiter and be forced to hit tough shots.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

cornel is the best bet sunday

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like the Texas A&M -1.5 pick also.

rolltide10
    rolltide10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cornell and under both plays are live as it gets. Two tough defenses and cornell is on a mission. Underseeded to begin with and they match up to make a low scoring affair that Cornell wins.

I belive a&m is the other Money maker wihere they set the line makes me Want to throw the bank at it but those assumptions are generally wrong when I play em.

Wvu mizzou is scary... I personally think wvu runs through them but if there is a team that canslowthem down mizzou style of play can do it.

Anybody hAve thought on OSU?

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cuse will win, book it. I doubt they cover tho

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck Wolf, lets have another strong day buddy

Wolf40

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    good luck Wolf, lets have another strong day buddy
    thanks man! what a great tourny so far... lets get it!!!!

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    thanks man! what a great tourny so far... lets get it!!!!
    I actually have been a pussy this year compared to previous tourneys, in the past I would have went big on not only spreads, but the dog money lines as well but you can never complain when you're making a profit in this business, here's to another solid day today buddy

Wolf40

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I actually have been a pussy this year compared to previous tourneys, in the past I would have went big on not only spreads, but the dog money lines as well but you can never complain when you're making a profit in this business, here's to another solid day today buddy
    yeah I hear you its been up and down this week for me but the bottom line is what you end up at the end of week and I actually had a freaking huge night tonight. I dropped my balls and went freaking huge on Baylor, Kstate and Wash. I ended up with about 45U on Baylor and 30U on kstate when all said and done with parlays and shit. Lucky that everything ended up hititng because as we all know it could have easily went the other way!

Unreal job with wofford and NI. those were really something else and I loved reading your write-ups and watching you prove everyone worng!!! keep up the great work man!

Wolf40

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    Cuse will win, book it. I doubt they cover tho
    yeah I am thinking the same. Cuse will be too athletic and physical we might see something like we saw with kstate tonight but zaga is better than byu and more experienced in the tourny so i really think they can keep this close and you never know at the end!

Death Valley
    Death Valley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love A & M,Cornell ML,and Maryland,but not sure I'll bet Maryland yet.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    yeah I hear you its been up and down this week for me but the bottom line is what you end up at the end of week and I actually had a freaking huge night tonight. I dropped my balls and went freaking huge on Baylor, Kstate and Wash. I ended up with about 45U on Baylor and 30U on kstate when all said and done with parlays and shit. Lucky that everything ended up hititng because as we all know it could have easily went the other way! Unreal job with wofford and NI. those were really something else and I loved reading your write-ups and watching you prove everyone worng!!! keep up the great work man!
    Congrats on your huge night, glad you had a monster night and now you can close it out with a winning Sunday and most importantly, another winning week. Thanks for the compliments with Woff and NI, just glad we are all having profitable days that are leading to profitable weeks. Lets just close out the post season tourneys with winning weeks and end the season on a solid note. After the next couple weeks I will be able to just focus my capping on tennis which I have been struggling of late because I have let college hoops take most of my attention but I am pretty confident I will get the courts rolling once hoops are over. I know one thing, no time soon will I become an elite MLB capper, toughest sport to cap IMO.

Good luck today buddy, talk to you tomorrow.