chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Butler gets no love.... I will give it!

First of all I have been big-time fade material so this could be great news for UTEP supporters....

However, I am breaking out today! I know most of the main stream media were in love with UTEP right off the bat giving Butler no chance in this game. There are many in this forum all over UTEP.

I also know not many people believe that the first part of the season makes a difference right now.... I disagree.

Butler's non-conference opponents-
    Minnesota
    Oh St
    Clemson
    Xavier
    Georgetown

UTEP's non-conference opponents
    BYU
    Mississippi (if you count them)

I understand UTEP is in conference USA and that is better than what Butler plays night in and night out. However, what teams in Conf USA are that dominating?
    I don't think anyone.

I know Culpeper can play- Hayward for Butler gots some game as well if you dont know him.... Butler plays solid, smart team basketball and can hit 3's with anyone.
    I will give the DAWGS love today!

Butler covers -2.5 today fellas....
    Last edited by chiliv5; 03-18-10 at 07:43 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Butler away from home w/o Butler refs = Butler not shit.....yea i heard of Howard he that guy that fouls out against every tough big he has seen(that Howard right?)...maybe you havnt heard of this guy Character, get used to hearing it today.....and sure ill count Mississippi if you wanna count Minny and Clemson as neither one of them are all that good....far as 3's go UTEP defends the 3 very well so we will see....should be a good game....gl
    Last edited by 2daBank; 03-18-10 at 08:05 AM.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I dont think UTEP has played a team like butler all year. Stevens is gonna have them running ball screens all over the place opening up the 3s. I love watching them execute the double ball screen they do it perfectly. There great at getting there opponents lost in traffic and shaking there defenders.

I went with Butler on this one.

Minnesota and Clemson both got in the tourney so yep there included

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Butler too! Good luck

chiliv5

Yes, I have heard of Howard- I am talking Hayward- their 6'7 Gaurd/Forward/3 point shooter/rebounder/passer. That guy-
    Your guy Character does not impress me. He will try to go into this game and throw his weight around get 2 quick fouls start running his mouth and that is the end of him. He is not smart enough to play against Butler. They are not going to play into his game, they will take him out of his game...

Mississippi is not in the touney so I don't count them really....

Either way- I am standing on the Butler side.... I have been ice cold so UTEP may come out and put one on them. But I think Butler can handle these guys today......

chiliv5

Where my DAWGS AT!!!!!!!!!!

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by chiliv5 View Post
    Where my DAWGS AT!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOOTTTTTTTT

bark bark????

2daBank

good call.....cant say it was Characters fault though

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

You made one winning call, win 8 ouit of 10 and the dogs will bark

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

This one got me. Your argument about non-conference opponents was excellent, and I wish I had gone your way. Congrats.

chiliv5

dont hate playa69- all i said is i was ice and i was going to turn it around and i did. not claiming to run at 80 percent..... but i will post another play..... dawgs ain't a joke....

NORTHERN IOWA! lets roll........

chiliv5

2dabank..... it was not your boy's fault at all... it was the 3 ball for Butler.... they are a smart team. just had that feeling they could play with UTEP...

2daBank

i had no doubt they could play, kinda surprised utep decided to stop playing but hey shit happens, nice call