Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big 12 vs Big East... Its Big 12's Year!!

The more I look at this the more I see some tremendous games develop between these confrences. I also think the big 12 will take these battles. Big 12 coaching, sr leadership and teams with combo inside/outside play will allow them to prevail. We could see 3 Big 12 teams in the final 4 and the 2 biggest upsets of the tourny out of the big 12 as well. But they will have to go through the Big East. So the war developes. 1 Battle at a time: here we go:

Upset #1: Ok st to take out Ohio st in round 2 they can bang inside have more depth and have a tremendous guard who can go point for point w/ turner. this will set up Battle #1 vs Gtown (Gtown will win this one)

Upset #2: A&M can and will take out Duke in sweet sixteen and set up a Big 12 matchup in Elite 8 with Baylor who I think will dismatle Notre dame #2 then win an absolute war with Villanova in our third Battle.

I think we'll see KState roll into elite 8 but on their way they will be forced to embaress PITT in our 4th Battle between these two power house confrences.

Elite 8 matchups set up our 4th and 5th Big battles with Kstate vs Cuse and Kansas vs Gtown. I think Kstate vs Cuse could be the game of the tourny along with nova/Baylor. I'm taking Kstate in this one. they will out work cuse. Kansas will wipe the floor with gtown by DD to avenge ok st's earlier loss.

Battle #1: Ok State vs Gtown
    Battle #2: Baylor vs ND
    Battle #3: Baylor vs Nova
    Battle #4: Kstate vs PITT
    Battle #5: Kansas vs Gtown
    Battle #6: Kstate vs Cuse
    Battle #7: Possible Cuse vs Kansas Matchup

I don't know about you guys but all these games get me jacked up! these are going to be freaking wars! this is what its about and we have some intense matchups brewing. are you kidding me!! Carter vs Renyolds! Clemente and Pullen vs the 2-3 zone!! its gonna get nasty if this sets up right.

people should pay attention to this conf Rivalry this year it could be the talk of the tourny becasue I see some great games and the other conf down to further put the spotlight on these two!!

Darrellp32
    Darrellp32's Avatar Become A Pro!

What no Texas talk?