suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Winthrop vs Ark.Pine Bluff

Alright guys I dont wanna see any of you guys saying this is a stupid game because we all love are college basketball and if we have to wait till thursday to bet a game some of us are gonna be dead. lol But anyways what do you guys think about this matchup so far

Winthrop vs Ark. Pine Bluff

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Don't know to much about Pine Bluff, but Winthrop can play some D.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

not a stupid game at all, 2 conference champions! Winthrop was heavy underdog every game in their tournament & whipped ass every time

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    not a stupid game at all, 2 conference champions! Winthrop was heavy underdog every game in their tournament & whipped ass every time
    I watched Winthrop play every game in the tourney (I was against them against Radford) they really impressed me. Line opened Winthrop -4.5, up to 5.5 already.

THE PROFIT

I was rooting for & had money on Radford too. I used to date a girl in Radford and spent alot of time there

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I was rooting for & had money on Radford too. I used to date a girl in Radford and spent alot of time there
    They have one of the best big men in the country, and Winthrop totally shut him down. Radford couldn't even get him the ball, when the whole year they ran their offense through him.

THE PROFIT

they looked tough! Think they can take care of PB?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Under

mozomboking
    become a pro
    mozomboking's Avatar Become A Pro!

winthrop ml

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

With the way Winthrop have drastically overachieved in the conference tournament, I expect the public to continue go heavy on Winthrop and continue moving the line in their favor. I am taking Pine Bluff. Hopefully the line moves to 6 or better by tomorrow so I can squeeze a little extra value out of it. This looks like a pretty even match-up to me, and Pine Bluff have played great in big games all season, they have had five road games against top 50 teams this season and kept every single one of them fairly close. I expect a 1-2 possession game at the finish. PB with the points.