suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

ABC basketball!

Soooooo is anybody else gonna find it weird turning on ABC to watch college basketball tomorrow lol. Thats gonna be a different point of view . I no they get a couple games a year though and I really do like that though. I wish ABC had contracts for more games.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

ABC has live in-game betting too, can't wait

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

hahaha I wonder what those bets will be .

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i never know what channel im on anyway as i got every package to get about every game all year (with some frustrating exceptions now and then) but honestly couldnt ever tell you what channel im on i just ckick the sports icon and start hunting

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i never know what channel im on anyway as i got every package to get about every game all year (with some frustrating exceptions now and then) but honestly couldnt ever tell you what channel im on i just ckick the sports icon and start hunting
    Same here, with 4 TV's and DirectV. The ESPN FULL COURT, also the 600's. Just say on A regular Saturday during football or basketball, I can get up to 200 games, it's great. Maybe every once in a while there's a game with no TV. The reason the games are on ABC today, there's so many ESPN can't cover all of them which abc own's ESPN, so abc is covering them. If that makes sence. GL

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

ABC=ESPN production. It will be just like watching ESPN except they will say "You are watching college basketball brought to you by ESPN on ABC." Same announcers, cameramen, directors, etc.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

ABC owns ESPN. No difference