suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Lots of Championship games Tomorrow

Big slate of high pressure games tomorrow. There might be a couple games that get out of hand but even at that I dont expect teams to blow another team out . These teams are gonna be playing there asses off trying to get the automatic bid to the NCAA. Teams are all over the place on the bubble and teams are looking to solidify a stronger seed in the NCAA. Championship high pressure games. Wont be any flopping in these games these kids are gonna play there hearts out. They all have one thing in common. They all wanna go to the NCAA to represent there school, state and Conference. On the slate of championship games there is....

#1 Morgan State vs #3 South Carolina State in the MEAC

#4 San Diego State vs #3 UNLV in the MWC

#8 Georgetown vs #5 Marquette in the BIG EAST

#1 Kansas vs #2 Kansas State in the BIG 12

#3 Long Beach State vs #1 UC Santa Barbara in the BIG WEST

#1 Sam Houston State vs #2 Stephen Austin in the SOUTHLAND

#7 Houston vs #1 UTEP in CONFERENCE USA

#5 Texas Southern vs #2 Arkansas Pine Bluff in the SWAC

#3 New Mexico State vs #1 Utah State in the WAC

#9 Ohio vs #3 Akron in the MAC

#4 Boston Univeristy vs #2 Vermont in the AMERICA EAST

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

My Favorite game on that board is the Boston University vs Vermont game

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

utep kstate and g town

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

make me believe that one parleysucker as i know nothing about those fukkers i like small schools but not 16 seeds

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Ive got UTAH STATE in a Future so I have to root for them no matter what and I have Temple in a Future but the A10 Championship aint tomorrow. I had St.Louis in the Future to but they toppled sadly

2daBank

depending on the line you should be able to get a fat ml on new mex st may wanna sprinkle a little on that...win/win

2daBank

knowing me i would put everything i would win on the utah st future on the new mex ml because its like your getting a free shot at a really nice payout, but im a little crazy

2daBank

did this on tennis quite a few times with parleys would hit the other players i needed then instead of hoping the last fav won i would put what i would win if he won on the dog

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    make me believe that one parleysucker as i know nothing about those fukkers i like small schools but not 16 seeds

Both teams are gonna be extremely rested. The American East Conference set there tourney up perfect so both teams arnt gonna be dog dead going into the game. Even though all the other championship games are gonna be high octane also the legs on these kids are gonna be jumping like crazy

Back in June I wrote a blog on this Conference and every other Mid Major Conference in College basketball for the 2009-2010 Season. And I had chosen Vermont to be in the Championship game and Boston University to be in the Championship

I had watched Vermont play on tv a lot last year and liked there offensive style. Along with that they were returning 3 senior starters which only 2 of the 3 start now. But they are a experienced team that knows this is the year they have to do it because there losing there core after this year. One of the Starters is a freshmen. And these kids can score high numbers

With Boston University they have an extremely explosive Junior Guard/Forward in Josh Holland who averages 20 points a game but will put up 25 tomorrow im guessing. And Boston University's entire roster is all SENIORS except for there star player Holland and 2 sophmores. 1 of which starts. But the fact that this entire team is all SENIORS, 2 Sophmores and 1 Junior. Means those Seniors are gonna do everything in there power to help out there Star player Holland because they wanna go to the NCAA.

Vermont and Boston University are gonna put up big numbers tomorrow. The TOTAL should be atleast 150. Im gonna try and Project this total though before the line comes out.

Im hoping the line is weak as little info will be given on these 2 teams. Ill rollover if the TOTAL is at 130. But ill go digging super deep if it does open up that because I could walk straight into a trap also lol

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

depending on the line you should be able to get a fat ml on new mex st may wanna sprinkle a little on that...win/win

yea be sick if I could hit 2 birds with 1 stone

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey sucker, Im formulating some totals using my own seasoning of 7 herbs & spices. Have you came up with any totals? Im trying something coming up with how they've performed all season & just in the 2 games in the tourney so far. I have a figure of 136 on Steve Austin & Sam Houston

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    hey sucker, Im formulating some totals using my own seasoning of 7 herbs & spices. Have you came up with any totals? Im trying something coming up with how they've performed all season & just in the 2 games in the tourney so far. I have a figure of 136 on Steve Austin & Sam Houston

ill look at that line right now dude. I nailed the shit outta the Grambling line today it was awsome lol.Nailed Grambling Twice and I had them at +11

2daBank

sucker i think your going a little far calling that conf a mid-major!!!!!!!!! its like a oh ok you guys can have a spot conf, certainly not mid-major

THE PROFIT

I have Boston/Vermont at 130. I figured it before I read what you wrote above. how funny

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    ill look at that line right now dude. I nailed the shit outta the Grambling line today it was awsome lol.Nailed Grambling Twice and I had them at +11

im so pissed i let that game slide by by the time i noticed it it had already started how easy was that big ass dog loses by 3

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

The Stephen Austin vs Sam Houston State TOTAL is gonna be off im pretty sure. I dont think Vegas is gonna nail this one dead on .

Ok the first game between these 2 teams was the Season Opener the score was 66-57. Technically the score was 60 to 50 if it would of been played during the middle of the season. Sam Houston is gonna be running hard and fast and those kids got balls when it comes to shooting the 3 there fearless and they have an extremely uptempo pace. Stephen Austin is a slow slow team that takes there time and sets up there possession properly and dont shoot with there balls hanging out lol. It depends on how you look at the tempo of this game. Will Stephen Austin be able to slow Sam Houston down? Or will Sam Houston run it over.

ANSWER --- SAM HOUSTON runs it over. They run on 6-8 point spurts. Because they shoot so many 3s. They dont shoot the 3 that badly either they shoot 38% from behind the arc and have shot DOUBLE what Stephen Austin has from behind the 3 this year lol. Stephen Austin has an average of 35%

I have this TOTAL projected at 128-129.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

sucker i think your going a little far calling that conf a mid-major!!!!!!!!! its like a oh ok you guys can have a spot conf, certainly not mid-major
    I call all Conferences that arnt big sports schools mid majors.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

im so pissed i let that game slide by by the time i noticed it it had already started how easy was that big ass dog loses by 3
    lol every team in the SWAC is the same team there is no dominance lol

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I have Boston/Vermont at 130. I figured it before I read what you wrote above. how funny

ROFLMAO that was just my guess lol Im gonna look at that one maybe Im way off on my guess lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    lol every team in the SWAC is the same team there is no dominance lol

yea houli taught me that...these early tourney days with so many games and lines coming out late so hectic i always miss a play or 2, pisses me off because it seems i never pass on the game by accident and it loses, i guess thats good but still annoying

THE PROFIT

I refiged a little.

Austin/Sam Houston 131.5
    Boston/Vermont 134
    Rhode Island/Temple 127.5
    Duke/Miami 138
    Houston/UTEP 139.5
    Last edited by THE PROFIT; 03-13-10 at 03:13 AM.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Boston University vs Vermont Projected TOTAL 144

the only problem with this game is the fact that Boston University comes out slow sometimes against the stronger teams in there conference and other times they come out hard. I might refigure this TOTAL to 135 but thats at the lowest. If the line opens at 150 ill be pretty happy with my 144 if it opens up at 140 then im gonna refigure against the top 4 teams in the conference
    Last edited by suckerforparlays; 03-13-10 at 02:44 AM.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

That Rhode Island Temple game will be a tricky one to figure

2daBank

screw the total let everyone bet the number up then take RI with the points

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

screw the total let everyone bet the number up then take RI with the points
    I wasnt even gonna play that game TOTAL or SPREAD just was gonna see what I cam eup with for the profit.

I aint touching that game ****ing Rhode Island you never no what the **** your gonna get outta them kids

THE PROFIT

Also, Vermont has beaten Boston twice this season
    Temple has beaten Rhode Island twice
    Duke has beaten Miami twice, once in OT by 3 and the other by 7. This one will be interesting

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

If the line opens at 150 in the Vermont Game im gonna be all over that lol

THE PROFIT

Basically what I'm doing is taking an average of how they've played all season, how they've played each other this season, and how they've performed in the tourney the last 2-3 games, which is a good representation of how they are playing now with the emotion of the tourney

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

loving Gtown tomorrow, anyone see a line for this yet..havent looked yet but i guess i will now ha

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    loving Gtown tomorrow, anyone see a line for this yet..havent looked yet but i guess i will now ha

gonna be a while....id guess real close to a pk no more than -2 either way

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

First half under maybe in that game. WVU has been getting off to really slow starts. Not even a play in my card though.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

wvu has not impressed me all year. they just dont run an offense that scares me. its just a bunch of long wing players who really cant shoot besides butler but are athletic. gtowns disciplined offense and defense should shut them down and win this as much as i hate to say it. i hate gtown more than any team ever but i dont see how they lose this. we'll see tomorrow, glad its late so ill be up for this one.

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sucker you going under in the Vermont game if it opens at 150?

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by Zubi View Post
    Sucker you going under in the Vermont game if it opens at 150?

as of right now yes Zubi. Im sure Vegas had a hard time capping that game though. So I wont be suprised if it opens at 130 or 150. But I had that Projected at 144 but the lowest im willing to move my Projection down to is 135. So Ill have to wait and see what the TOTAL is on that game

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Good luck gentlemen.

12 Last