jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

somebody tell this idiot

over here(me) why not to unload on Xav. to win tonite. I just have a feeling and I feel like it happens. Im on tilt and continue to hate Miami more than ever!!!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

because xavier brings out the best in dayton and this is a huge game for them...this will be a war and dayton thrives in wars id like to be getting 4 or 5 but im on dayton.....gl

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

ok not gonna touch it 2dabank, I know you know alot more about this than i do. I want 1 just 1 huge play (like the UTEP play I thought i had in but realized i didnt confirm) , tonite that I know will cash. (Or feel like I know)

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    ok not gonna touch it 2dabank, I know you know alot more about this than i do. I want 1 just 1 huge play (like the UTEP play I thought i had in but realized i didnt confirm) , tonite that I know will cash. (Or feel like I know)
    First 5 minutes of the 2H will determine the UTEP game IMO

2daBank

sweet not for you but i bet them so i know how that shit works for me so you right it should cash....ive done worse i had a day where i had my plays right in front of me bet them didnt think anything about it all 3 hit i go check my account and some fukkin how i bet all 3 opposite then i did it in a contest and realized it but they wouldnt change it so i knew that bitch was good and made a fortune off it, crazy how that shit works....bro i hate to tell anyone who to bet but i really feel like gtown is the money play tonight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    First 5 minutes of the 2H will determine the UTEP game IMO

id be surprised if tulsa didnt make a game of it ice but im still gonna get you in the end on this one.....gl

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

bank im on georgetown already, what do you think about Kansas state tonite?

2daBank

like k-st as well

2daBank

but if you dont mind it would be cool if you accidentally forgot to place the gtown bet as im pretty large on them and would like the extra security as you certainly did the trick with utep